Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Travel Advisory Note: Due to the tense internal security and Russian invasion of Ukraine, traveling to the country is extremely dangerous. Foreign nationals, who have not left the country, are advised to leave the country as quickly as possible.
Moscow is the capital and largest city of Russia. The city stands on the Moskva River in Central Russia, with a population estimated at 13.0 million residents within the city limits. In addition, it’s amongst the largest cities of the world and the most populous in entire Europe. The city is home to several UNESCO World Heritage Sites and is well known for its display of Russian architecture. Hence, when you take a Delhi to Moscow flight to travel here, you’d find plenty of attractions to explore in this town.
- Low Season
The best time to visit and explore the city is in October, when the flight prices drop at an average of 26%.
- Peak Season
The peak season is in April when the city remains crowded, and flight prices soar up at an average of 31%.
Details about Delhi to Moscow Flight
To avail a cheap Delhi to Moscow flight, book your seat with Oman Air for a one-way trip at INR 32,760. For a round trip, book with Emirates Airlines at INR 61,625. In addition, there are no nonstop flights available for this route; hence, expect at least one layover in Muscat or Sharjah. Furthermore, the merchandising airports on this route are- Indira Gandhi International Airport and Sheremetyevo Alexander S. Pushkin International Airport (DEL-SVO).
One Way Trip
Here are some essential things to consider before taking a Delhi to Moscow flight. You will board a flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport and land at Sheremetyevo Alexander S. Pushkin International Airport (DEL-SVO).
Eateries in Moscow
|Italoniya||Russian||Yuzhno Butovskaya Ulitsa, 69, Moscow, Russia|
|Tkemali||Georgian||Pushechnaya Ulitsa, 7/5 стр 2, Moscow, Russia|
|Chemodan||Russian||Gogolevsky Blvd, 25, стр. 1, Moscow, Russia|
Accommodations in Moscow
|Pokrova 6 Hotel||Ulitsa Pokrovka 6 , Basmanny, Moscow, Russia||INR 18,559|
|Hilton Garden Inn||Verkhnyaya Krasnoselskaya Street, Krasnoselsky, Moscow, Russia||INR 39,714|
|Palmira Business Club||Novodanilovskaya Naberezhnaya 6, Donskoy, Moscow, Russia||INR 66,207|
Things to do in Moscow
- Hermitage Museum– Hermitage Museum at St Petersburg is the second-largest art museum in the world, after The Louvre in Paris, France. From Egyptian antiquities, Renaissance art, Dutch and Flemish Baroque art to Neoclassical, Impressionist, Post-Impressionist and modern European fine art – this place is undoubtedly an art-enthusiast’s paradise.
- Krestovsky Stadium– Named after Sergey Kirov, the stadium was also home to the Zenit Football Club for certain periods in the 1900’s. The Fifa Confederations Cup took place in the Krestovsky Stadium, with several group matches and the final between Germany and Chile taking place at the stadium.
- Peterhof Palace– One of the most important sites of cultural importance in Russia is the Peterhof Palace. It is a series of palaces and gardens which are located in Peterhof, St Petersburg. The best features of the area that catches the eyes of the many tourists is the 16-meter high cliff and the Chesma Hall. The Hall is decorated with paintings from the Battle of Chesma, where Russia won a naval victory during the Russo-Turkish war.
FAQs- Delhi to Moscow Flight
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the duration for a Delhi to Moscow flight?u003c/strongu003e
The flight duration for this route will be about 5h 55m.
u003cstrongu003eIs there a direct / non-stop Delhi to Moscow flight available?u003c/strongu003e
There are no nonstop flights available for this route; hence, expect at least one layover in Muscat or Sharjah.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the best prices for flights from Delhi to Moscow?u003c/strongu003e
The best prices for a Delhi to Moscow flight are offered by Oman Air for a one-way trip at INR 32,760. For a round trip, book with Emirates Airlines at INR 61,625.
u003cstrongu003eWhich Airports will I be using to take a Delhi to Moscow flight?u003c/strongu003e
You will board a flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport and land at Sheremetyevo Alexander S. Pushkin International Airport (DEL-SVO).
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the best day to take flights from Delhi to Moscow?u003c/strongu003e
The best day to fly from Delhi to Moscow is Tuesday, while Monday is the most expensive day.
u003cstrongu003eCan I travel from Delhi to Moscow now?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, you can travel from Delhi to Moscow (DEL-SVO) now without any travel restrictions.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the distance for the Delhi to Moscow flight?u003c/strongu003e
It is approximately 4337 kilometers from Delhi to Moscow (DEL-SVO).
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the language spoken in Moscow?u003c/strongu003e
The most spoken language in Moscow is Russian.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the currency used in Moscow?u003c/strongu003e
The official currency accepted in Moscow is the Russian Ruble.
u003cstrongu003e How much time do people spend on a vacation to Moscow? u003c/strongu003e
Average time spent by tourists visiting Moscow is four days.
Delhi Near Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
Flights from Delhi
- Flights From Delhi to New York City
- Flights From Delhi to Toronto
- Flights From Delhi to Chicago
- Flights From Delhi to San Francisco
- Flights From Delhi to Los Angeles
Flights To Delhi
- Flights To New York City to Delhi
- Flights To Chicago to Delhi
- Flights To Toronto to Delhi
- Flights To San Francisco to Delhi
- Flights To Los Angeles to Delhi
Moscow Near Airport
- Sheremetyevo International Airport
- Chkalovsky Airport
- Domodedovo International Airport
Flights To Moscow
- Flights from Dubai to Moscow
- Flights from Tel Aviv to Moscow
- Flights from Cairo to Moscow
- Flights from Yerevan to Moscow
Flights From Moscow
- Flights from Moscow to Istanbul
- Flights from Moscow to Manila
- Flights from Moscow to Tel Aviv
- Flights from Moscow to Dubai