Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Pondicherry, now known as Puducherry, is the capital and the most populous city of the Union Territory of Puducherry in India. The city is in the Puducherry district on the southeast coast of India and is surrounded by Bay of Bengal to the east and the state of Tamil Nadu, with which it shares most of its culture, heritage, and language. The city covers a tropical wet and dry climate with an annual average temperature of 26 °C. Hence, while booking a Mumbai to Pondicherry flights, consider the optimum weather conditions to have a better vacationing experience.
- Low Season
The best time to visit and explore the city is in May when the flight prices drop at an average of 19%.
- Peak Season
The peak season is in October when the city remains crowded, and flight prices soar up at an average of 26%.
Details about Mumbai to Pondicherry flights
To avail cheap Mumbai to Pondicherry flights, book your seat with SpiceJet Airlines for a one-way trip at INR 10,495 and round trip at INR 22,073. There are no nonstop flights available for this route, your flight will have a layover in either New Delhi or Bangalore. Furthermore, the merchandising airports on this route are- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport and Pondicherry Airport (BOM-PNY). Check out the table for more information.
One Way Trip
Here are some essential things to consider when taking a Mumbai to Pondicherry flight, and boarding a flight from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport and landing at Pondicherry Airport (BOM-PNY).
Eateries in Pondicherry
|Surguru Spot Restaurant||South Indian||Jawaharlal Nehru Street, White Town, Puducherry|
|Le Maison Boutique||European||8, Romain Rolland Street, White Town, Puducherry|
|Baker Street||French||Bussy Street Near Clock Tower, MG Road Area, Puducherry|
Accommodations in Pondicherry
|Hotel Villa Des Gouverneurs||J.N.Street, White Town, Puducherry, India||INR 8,250|
|Maison Perumal||Perumal Koil Street, Heritage Town, Puducherry, India||INR 12,732|
|Le Pondy||Nallavade Post,Pudukuppam, Puducherry, India||INR 36,273|
Things to do in Pondicherry
- Paradise Beach– Sand of the Paradise beach is soft in nature, thus making it a perfect ground for beach sports and picnicking. The beach is truly paradise with light blue colored water and golden, silvery sand. And the boat ride through backwaters that gets you to this beach is simply remarkable! This is one of the places you can’t miss in Puducherry.
- Jawahar Toy Museum– One of the unique places to see in Puducherry, is the Jawahar Toy Museum. Moreover, it is situated in the main town, at the old lighthouse, which is near Gandhi Maidan. It is a doll house which has more than 140 dolls brought from different Indian states. It is not just a delight for children and school students, but people from all walks of life can enjoy it!
- Ousteri Lake– Also known as the Osudu Lake, it happens to be the most Instagrammable and crucial freshwater man-made lake in the city. The lake is made up of marshes and mudflats and has been designated as one of the most important wetlands of Asia.
What is the flight duration from Mumbai to Pondicherry?
The flight duration for this route will be about 14h 50m.
Is there a direct / nonstop Mumbai to Pondicherry flight available?
There are no nonstop flights available for this route. The flight will have a layover in either New Delhi or Bangalore.
What are the best prices for a Mumbai to Pondicherry flight?
The best prices for flights from Mumbai to Pondicherry (BOM-PNY) are offered by SpiceJet Airlines for a one-way trip at INR 10,495 and round trip at INR 22,073.
Which Airports will I be using to take a Mumbai to Pondicherry flight?
You will board a flight from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport and land at Pondicherry Airport (BOM-PNY).
What is the best day to take a Mumbai to Pondicherry flight?
The best day to fly from Mumbai to Pondicherry is Thursday, while Sunday is the most expensive day.
Can I travel from Mumbai to Pondicherry now?
Yes, you can travel from Mumbai to Pondicherry (BOM-PNY) without any travel restrictions.
How much time do people spend on their vacation from Mumbai to Pondicherry?
The average time spent hanging out in Pondicherry by tourists is five days.
How much is the flight distance from Mumbai to Pondicherry?
It is approximately 1221 km from Mumbai to Pondicherry (BOM-PNY).
What is the language spoken in Pondicherry?
The most spoken language in Pondicherry is Marathi.
What is the currency used in Pondicherry?
The official currency accepted in Pondicherry is the Indian National Rupee (INR).
Airport Near Mumbai
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Pune International Airport
- Gandhinagar Airport