Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina, is a beautiful city with many alluring attractions that contribute to Argentina’s culture and traditions. The city is located on the western shore of Rio De La Plata, on the southern coast of South America. You’d be amazed to know that in 2018 the city ranked as one of the best cities in Latin America. Moreover, it is also the most visited city in South America. Buenos Aires is commonly known for its architectural roots and rich culture. So, when you Book flights from Chicago to Buenos Aires, don’t miss out on the artistry, theatres, music, and other exciting activities that are the lifeblood of this capital city.
Best Flights to Buenos Aires from Chicago
The flight distance from Chicago to Buenos Aires is about 5603 miles / 9017 km. To book Chicago to Buenos Aires flights, you must look for the best cheap deals to save some dollars.
Moreover, we often recommend you to travel in the best season. For Buenos Aires, July is the lowest peak season with a 13% price drop. In contrast, December is a high peak season with a 20% price hike.
To book cheap flights to Buenos Aires from Chicago, travel with United Airlines for a one-way trip at the cost of USD 464 and with Copa Airlines for a round trip at USD 897. Other Airlines are also available for this route including- Jetblue, American Airlines, Delta, and United Airlines.
Best Places to eat in Buenos Aires
From a typical steakhouse to a traditional Korean-Argentine cantina, here’s where you would love to eat in Buenos Aires.
- Established in 1978, Los Patios is serving delectable steak meals to its visitors. The menu features steak sandwiches, chorizos, waffle fries served with garlic and parsley toppings.
- For a traditional Argentine grill, La Carniceria is something exotic.
- For some Asian flavours, visit Sunae Asian Cantina, and taste some delicious and spicy curries that originated from homemade family recipes.
- Visit Chori for exclusive choripan sandwiches and amaze your taste buds for a while.
Best Hotels to stay in Buenos Aires
- If you’re looking for a luxurious stay, then go for Palacio Duhau. The place is quite impressive with a terraced garden, spectacular spa, pool and cocktail bar.
- For an ultimate five-star staycation, Four Seasons is the best choice.
- Looking for a relaxing guesthouse? Consider staying at Chill House, where the decor is quite artistic, and a rooftop terrace for chilling and parties is great fun.
- For a standard stay, Le Petit Palais comes to mind. It’s a French B&B hotel with pleasant rooms and delicious breakfasts.
Things to do in Buenos Aires
In this fast-moving city, you might find yourself whirled up by ongoing events and suddenly realize you missed out on some remarkable landmarks. Don’t worry! We’ll help with your bucket list with these destinations so that you won’t miss out on anything.
- Recoleta Cemetery
Cemetery what? Hold on! It isn’t just any ordinary cemetery. Instead, it’s home to 6400 statues, with majorly hand carved one’s brought from Italy. Overall it’s a fantastic place if something thrilling and haunted excites you.
- The Costanera
Being the most popular ecological reserve of Buenos Aires, this place has some flora and fauna retained by the country’s Government in the view of preserving nature. You can enjoy a flora-filled walk along the river with tranquil shores and a calm atmosphere.
- El Caminito
Visit this classic street museum for the depictions of Italian history. This street museum is painted with bright colours that tells a lesson of early Italian culture that immigrated to Argentina back in the 19th century.
What is the flight duration from Chicago to Buenos Aires?
What is the flight duration from Chicago to Buenos Aires?
What is the airport code for Buenos Aires?
The airport code for Buenos Aires is EZE.
Can I travel from Chicago to Buenos Aires now?
Yes, you can travel to Buenos Aires, but with some travel restrictions, including the covid-19 negative report taken within three days before departure or a valid vaccination certificate. If you're a non-resident of the U.S., you need to show travel insurance and medical declaration documents.
Which Airports will I be using to fly from Chicago to Buenos Aires?
You will board a flight from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and land at Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE).
Do I need a passport to travel from Chicago to Buenos Aires?
Yes, you require a valid passport to travel from Chicago to Buenos Aires.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Chicago to Buenos Aires due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Chicago (ORD) to Buenos Aires (EZE).
What is the currency used in Buenos Aires?
The currency used in Buenos Aires is the Argentine peso.
Is Buenos Aires worth visiting?
The city is well renowned for its architectural and cultural dignity. It’s worth visiting to explore numerous museums, delicious eateries, and other tourist spots that make this city magnificent.
Which language is spoken in Buenos Aires?
The language spoken is Spanish.
Cheap Flights To Chicago
Cheap Flights From Chicago
Airports Near Chicago
- Chicago Executive Airport – PWK
- Midway International Airport – MDW
- Aurora Municipal Airport – AUZ
- Gary Chicago International Airport – GYY
- Bristol Airport – BRS
- Griffith Airport – GFF
Cheap Flights To Buenos Aires
Cheap Flights From Buenos Aires
Airports Near Buenos Aires
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport – EZE
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery – AEP