Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Willemstad, Curacao
Willemstad (CUR) is the capital city of Curacao, an island country in the Caribbean Sea. In addition, it is a significant center of trade, tourism, and banking, augmenting the popularity of Curacao. Moreover, Willemstad covers a hot semi-arid climate with a dry season from January to September and a wet season from October to December. Hence, while booking flights from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao, consider travelling in the dry season to enjoy a worthwhile vacation.
Best Season to visit Willemstad, Curacao
- Low Peak Season
The best time to beat the crowd is in May when the price drops at an average of 2%.
- High Peak Season
November is the high peak season with an average price increase of 12%.
Best Flights from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao
To avail cheap flights from Miami (MIA) to Willemstad (CUR), Curacao, book your seat with Avianca Airlines. They offer tickets at the cost of USD 125 for a one-way trip and USD 286 for a round-trip. In addition, there are several non-stop flights available for this route with American Airlines.
Furthermore, the merchandising airports on this route are- Miami International Airport (MIA) and Curaçao International Airport (CUR). And, the airlines serving on this route are- American, Copa, Jetblue, Iberia, Avianca, Air Canada, and United Airlines.
Now, let’s look at some insights concluding flight fares from Miami (MIA) to Willemstad (CUR), Curacao:
Here are some essential things to consider when traveling from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao, and boarding a flight from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Curaçao International Airport (CUR).
Best Eateries in Willemstad, Curacao
- Head to Plaza Bieu if you’re thinking of authentic Caribbean cuisine. This open-air restaurant is a causal chilling place where people enjoy the musical aura while biting on grilled beef.
- Street food is quite popular in Curacao (CUR). Hence, you’d find quite a crowd here at the Barrio Urban Street Food. Here the diner is surrounded by food stalls, creative cocktails and exclusive live performances.
- For munch on some Italian food, take a bite at Serafina, where you can enjoy some of the best fusions of pasta and spaghetti in this island country.
Best Hotels to stay in Willemstad, Curacao
- If you’re planning a luxurious stay, then voila! Villa Amalie is your perfect answer. Located in Willemstad (the country’s capital), this fantastic villa offers attractive amenities like an outdoor pool, free parking, an in-house lounge and a beautiful garden.
- For a classic Bohemian staycation, consider staying at the Bohemian Boutique Hotel. Moreover, the hotel is located near the Seaquarium Beach, Sea Aquarium and offers certain facilities like hot tubs, a peaceful garden and a sun terrace.
Things to do in Willemstad, Curacao
- You can’t miss out on scuba diving when in Willemstad (CUR). Moreover, don’t forget to explore the assorted marine life while you’re at it.
- Visit Queen Emma Pontoon Bridge, where you can closely observe the shipping operations and might take a ship ride too.
- For a peaceful and relaxing day, spend some time at Playa Lagun, where everything is calming waters and the setting sun. If you’re into snorkelling, then rent a snorkel and show off your skills.
What is the flight duration from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao?
The flight duration will be about 3h 0m. Play your favorite playlist / podcast on Spotify or watch a movie while you're at it.
Is there a direct / non-stop flight from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao?
Yes, there are non-stop flights available for this route with American Airlines.
What are the best prices for flights from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao?
The best prices for flights from Miami (MIA) to Willemstad (CUR) are offered by Avianca Airlines for a one-way trip at a fare of USD 125 and round-trip at USD 286.
Which airports will I be using to take flights from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao?
You will board a flight from Miami International Airport (MIA) and land at Curaçao International Airport(CUR).
What is the best day to fly from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao?
The best day to fly from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao is Tuesday, while Sunday is the most expensive day.
Can I travel from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao now?
Yes, you can travel from Miami (MIA) to Willemstad (CUR) now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide Covid-19 negative report taken within three days or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies first. Moreover, visit the customer support portal to learn more about the guidelines for your flights from Miami(MIA) to Willemstad (CUR).
How many miles is it from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao?
It is approximately 1192 miles / 1919 kilometers from Miami to Willemstad, Curacao.
How much time do people spend in Willemstad, Curacao?
The average time spent in Willemstad (CUR) by tourists from Miami (MIA) is six days.
What language do they speak in Willemstad, Curacao?
The most spoken languages in Willemstad (CUR) are Dutch, Papiamento, and English.
Cheap Flights To Miami
Cheap Flights From Miami
Airports Near Miami
- Miami International Airport – MIA
- Monkey Mia Airport – MJK
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport – FLL
- Palm Beach International Airport – PBI