Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Punta Cana
Punta Cana, an enticing town on the Dominican Republic’s easternmost tip, shares boundaries with the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. If you love early morning beach walks or a sunset view, this place has both. Moreover, the town is best known for its long stretched sandy beaches and clear water. In addition, the weather is usually hot most times of the year, mainly in late summer and autumn. The best time would be March to May to get cheap flights from Boston to Punta Cana, where the beaches are less populated and the weather is favorable.
Flights from Boston to Punta Cana
Furthermore, we have shortlisted some top-class flights to Punta Cana that will help you save on your pocket and provide you with a comfortable journey too. When you book cheap flights from Boston to Punta Cana, it will cost you USD 86 or less(one way) and USD 195 or less(round trip).
Bonus Tip: August is the lowest peak time, and November, December, and January are the highest peak months for flights to Punta Cana.
The most common Airlines include:
Airlines for Boston to Punta Cana are Copa Airlines, Air Canada, American Airlines and Delta. Accordingly, the major merchandising Airports are- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Worcester Regional Airport (ORH), Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
Places to Eat in Punta Cana
Besides the delightful beaches, there are so many delectable dishes that are a must-try. However, it’s a waste of time searching cafes at the hungry hour. Instead, prepare a list, choose your favorite meal, and try something new from these below eating heavens.
- La Bandera Dominicana is the most popular dish in the Dominican Republic, representing the country’s true colours.
- Mangú, aka Mashed Plantain, is the most often served breakfast with an exotic mix of green plantains with sautéed red onions in apple cider vinegar.
- Sancocho is a special stew made with seven types of meat altogether, making it the most eaten traditional dish.
Best hotels to stay in Punta Cana
- Barceló Bávaro Palace
Enjoy your personal space with the built-in pool, spa services to relax, and a perfect beach view.
- Tortuga Bay Hotel
If you are a fitness freak and would like to relax in the spa and capture good memories at the pool, this hotel is your answer.
- Secrets Royal Beach
An abode with a stunning view of Caribbean water and pristine white sand beaches lets you experience life on an Island.
Things to do Punta Cana
Nonetheless, Punta Cana is a popular tourist destination and has many worthwhile spots that you certainly can’t miss out on. Here’s why:
- Wander the city of beaches that includes Bavaro Beach, Macao Beach, Arena Gorda Beach and many more.
- Go on a lunch cruise at Saona Island Paradise or ride a horse on the beaches.
- Explore flora and fauna with the famous Monkeyland and safari zipline adventure.
- Play your luck at the Hard Rock Casino and learn some new winning tricks.
What is the total distance from Boston to Punta Cana?
The total distance from Boston Logan airport to Punta Cana airport is 1647 miles / 2650 kilometers.
Are there any direct flights from Boston to Punta Cana?
There are in total 3 Airlines that offer nonstop flights to Punta Cana. These include- JetBlue, American Airlines, and Delta.
What is the Boston to Punta Cana flight time?
The direct flight to Punta Cana will take you in around 3 hours 53 minutes.
Are there any travel warnings for Punta Cana?
The Centre for disease control and prevention (CDC) issued a health notice due to moderate levels of Covid-19 in the Dominican Republic. Before planning a trip to Punta Cana, it's best to read full guidelines by CDC for a smooth journey.
What is the best day to fly from Boston to Punta Cana?
The best day to book a flight from Boston to Punta is Sunday, while Saturdays are the most expensive ones.
Which Airports will I be using to fly from Boston Punta Cana?
You will board a flight from Boston Logan International Airport(BOS) and land at the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
Can I cancel my flight booking from Boston to Punta Cana due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Boston(BOS) to Punta Cana(PUJ).
Can I take flights from Boston to Punta Cana right now?
Yes, you can book the best flight ticket and fly from Boston to Punta Cana at the very moment.
How much time do people spend on their vacation from Boston to Punta Cana?
The average time spent hanging out in Punta Cana by passengers from Boston is eight days.
Airports Near Boston
- Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Manchester Boston Regional Airport (MHT)
- Provincetown Municipal Airport (PVC)
Airports Near Punta Cana
- Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
Flights from Boston
- Flights from Boston to Samana – BOS to AZS BOS to STI
- Flights from Boston to Puerto Plata
- Flights from Boston to La Romana – BOS to LRM
- BOS to SDQ
Flights to Punta Cana
- Flights from Cedar Rapids to Punta Cana – CID to PUJ
- Flights from Charleston to Punta Cana – CRW to PUJ
- Flights from Birch Creek to Punta Cana – KBC to PUJ
- Flights from Bismarck to Punta Cana – BIS to PUJ
- Flights from Buffalo to Punta Cana