Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines (BW)- the flag carrier of Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, and Guyana, is a state-owned airline headquartered in Iere House in Piarco. The airline, with 416 Caribbean Airlines flights, covers 23 Caribbean, North America, and South America from its primary hub at Piarco International Airport, Trinidad. Furthermore, it has a secondary hub at Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston in Jamaica. Founded in 2006 and commenced operations in 2007, Caribbean Airlines (BW) is focused on connecting the world with the Caribbeans.
Caribbean Airlines (BW) offers 416 flights per day. With a fleet size of 19, Caribbean Airlines (BW) connects 23 destinations, mainly from the Caribbean, North America, and South America. The fleet consists of ATR 72-600 and Boeing. Here is a list of aircraft owned by Caribbean Airlines (BW):
|Boeing 737 MAX 8
Caribbean Airlines Flights Details
|Flights Per Day
|Most Popular Destination
|Piarco International Airport (POS)
Popular Caribbean Airlines Flights Routes and Destinations
|Port of Spain (POS)
|Apr 16, 2022
|Sep 12, 2022
|New York (JFK)
|Oct 16, 2022
|Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
|Mar 12. 2022
|Port of Spain (POS)
|Apr 14, 2022
|Mar, 15. 2022
|Jun 16, 2022
|Port of Spain (POS)
|Nov 20, 2022
|St. Maarten (SXM)
|Aug 25, 2022
|New York (JFK)
|Mar 18, 2022
Top Airports Served by Caribbean Airlines
- Piarco International Airport (POS)
- Norman Manley International Airport (KIN)
- Cheddi Jagan International Airport (GEO)
- Curacao International Airport (CUR)
- Grantely Adams International Airport (BGI)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Jose Marti International Airport (HAV)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport (PBM)
Caribbean Airlines Policies & Services
Caribbean Airline (BW) is constantly updating its Cancellation and Refund policy to keep it flexible and convenient for the passengers. You do not have to worry about the last-minute cancellation cost with a Caribbean Airlines flights reservation. Under the Caribbean Airlines cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim a full refund under the following conditions:
- Caribbean Airlines cancellation policy is applicable on the tickets booked via the airline’s official website, Caribbean Airlines customer service phone number, or at a Caribbean Airlines ticket office.
- You can cancel your flight booking at least 4 hours before scheduled departure for all international bookings and two hours for domestic flights.
- As per Caribbean Airlines’ 24-hour cancellation policy, the airline offers free cancellation within 24 hours of booking.
- As per the airline’s cancellation policy, you do not have to pay a fee and are eligible for a refund if any flight disruptions, such as flight cancellation, schedule change, etc. caused by the airline.
- As per Caribbean Airlines flight cancellation refund policy, the passenger is eligible for a refund if the flight is cancelled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the source of the payment.
- The 24 hours cancellation policy is applicable only for the passengers who travel either to or from North America (The USA and Canada) and where the ticket is purchased directly from Caribbean Airlines either by telephone, website, or airline ticket counter.
- In case of emergency like sickness, the sudden death of the passenger or close relatives, the customer is eligible for a refund.
- If you lose your flight ticket or fail to produce it at the time of check-in, you must show some documents to get a refund. The documents required are:
- A copy of the lost ticket and the replacement ticket
- The number, date of purchase, and place
- The Caribbean Airlines (BW) flight ticket refund depends upon several factors like a technical glitch, flight cancellation, and many more.
- Passengers affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or government travel restrictions can claim a refund, says the Caribbean Airlines cancellation policy.
Note: A penalty fee of USD100 will be levied on you in case of a loss of a ticket.
Caribbean Airlines allows passengers to carry 1 or 2 checked bags for international flights. Furthermore, you can take one personal item and one standard carry-on bag for free with you in the cabin. However, for extra carry-on baggage, you have to pay $50.
Here is a list of Caribbean Airlines Baggage Allowance:
Carry-on Baggage for Infants
- If travelling with an infant, the child can check in 2 items without charges. The items allowed for the child are a fully collapsible pushchair (stroller/buggy), a car or booster seat, a travel cot, or a baby back carrier.
- The checked-baggage allowance for a lap infant is one piece of checked baggage upto 50lbs.
- If you require a seat to be occupied by your baby, you must purchase the ticket.
- Only two children per person are allowed on board, and you can carry only one infant in your arms.
Caribbean Airlines (BW) allows cats, small dogs, birds with valid health and rabies vaccination certificates. It must weigh 70lbs, including the weight of the case. However, they should be kept inside a ventilated, water-proof fabric carrier to comfortably stand and sleep and fit under the seat in front.
In addition, if you are traveling with a service dog, it can travel with you free of charge.
Booking Caribbean Airlines flights online is free. However, you have to pay a service fee in addition to any changes to the price of your fare in case of any changes in Caribbean Airlines manage booking.
Check-in and Verification
- Caribbean Airlines offers you an online check-in option where you can check your flight departure terminal, print out your boarding pass and e-ticket from the comfort of your home.
- The web check-in opens up 24 hours prior to your departure date. The web check-in rules for this airline are varied by airports and countries.
- Moreover, you can also print your boarding pass at the offline check-in kiosk counter, no later than 45 minutes prior scheduled departure.
Caribbean Airlines in-flight entertainment system lets its passengers enjoy the latest blockbusters from all around the world. Even if you are a classic fan, the in-flight entertainment will spoil you for choices.
The in-flight entertainment is available only on flights over two hours.
Caribbean Airlines In-flight Meals
With an extensive selection of Special meals and snacks, Caribbean Airlines offers an experience where its passengers can relish the local cuisines. The passengers must pre-order the meals 36 hours before the scheduled departure.
Passengers travelling on an Caribbean Airlines (BW) flight can call on the customer support number 001 800 523 5585 or visit the website https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/#/ for any query or Caribbean Airlines manage booking issue.
Can I cancel my Caribbean Airlines flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/#/, Caribbean Airlines (BW) contact no 001 800 523 5585, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Caribbean Airlines (BW) flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Caribbean Airlines (BW) reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
As per Caribbean Airlines (BW) cancellation policy, to get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
How long will it take to get the refund ?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 working days of Caribbean Airlines (BW)flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Caribbean Airlines (BW) flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Does Caribbean Airlines (BW) provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Caribbean Airlines (BW) offers wheelchair and mobility services from the check-in counters at your departing airport. In North America, Trinidad, and Jamaica, the airline uses jet bridges.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Caribbean Airlines (BW)?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required.
Is it safe to travel with Caribbean Airlines during Covid-19?
Caribbean Airlines (BW) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to checking the temperature of each passenger, BritishAirways ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within 24 hours of booking. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does Caribbean Airlines provide in-flight dining?
Caribbean Airlines (BW) provides complimentary food and beverages on all flights, depending on the duration of the journey.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
Where can I check my Caribbean Airlines flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Caribbean Airlines (BW). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Caribbean Airlines allow pets on flights?
Yes, you can travel seamlessly with your beloved pet on British Airways flights. However, to learn more about the flying with pets guidelines you are advised to visit the official website of Caribbean Airlines.