Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Kingston is the largest capital city of Jamaica, located on the southeastern coast of the island. Moreover, this city is home to many beautiful lakes and beaches. However, Kingston is also surrounded by numerous mountains like blue mountains, red hills, long mountains, and Kingston harbor. Kingston covers a tropical wet and dry climate with high rainfall in October and least in May. So, if you aren’t a fan of rainfall, avoid booking flights from Los Angeles to Kingston in October.
Best flights from Los Angeles to Kingston
When you decide to travel, it’s important to book the best flight for a safer and smooth journey. So, with some good research strategies, we have found some best cheap flights from Los Angeles to Kingston for your convenience.
Before moving to the deals, let’s talk about the best season to fly to Kingston, Jamaica. Our study found that May is the lowest peak season with a 16% price drop, and December is the highest peak month with a 32% price increase.
For the cheapest flight tickets from Los Angeles to Kingston, go for Spirit Airlines. Their flight ticket will cost you USD 124.01 for a one-way trip and USD 324.88 for a round-trip. Other Airlines are also available for this route, including- Jetblue, American Airlines, Delta, and United Airlines, etc.
Furthermore, the distance from Los Angeles to Kingston, Jamaica is 2775mi, and there is no direct flight to connect the two cities. The fastest flight offered by Copa Airlines takes 10h 31m with one stop at Tocumen International Airport, Panama City.
Best Eateries in Kingston
Kingston is a city where the streets are filled with the aroma of smothering flavors. You can expect glimpses of chicken sizzling on grill pans, rum poured glasses, and the Jamaican cultural music swirling through the city.
- Visit Tango Nuevo for delicious Tapas. The ambiance is elegant and ideal for an evening drink with great food.
- For a chilling fine dining experience, go to Casa Domenico. Their menu features delicious Italian and Mediterranean cuisines and fine selection of wines and appetizers.
- Craving for something Japanese? Visit the Majestic Japanese Restaurant, where you can find the best-in-class sushi in the whole of Kingston.
Best Hotels in Kingston
Kingston is surely home to many versatile places. Apart from that, the capital city has many beautiful accommodations that will melt your heart and make you visit here again.
- For a peaceful stay beside the Emancipation Park, book your stay at Altamont Court Hotel. The rooms are quite standard, with a shaded outside pool and a bar for afternoon refreshments.
- For a luxurious stay, go for Terra Nova, All-Suite Hotel. The hotel decorum offers traditional European feels. Moreover, world-class chefs serve an exclusive dining experience for the tourists.
- For a mountain view hotel, Strawberry Hill is the perfect option. This tropical gem is located high in the blue mountains, where you will stay in hillside cottages providing a breathtaking mountain view.
Things to do in Kingston
- Go on hiking trails and rock climbing in the blue mountains.
- If you’re a music lover, then Bob Marley Museum is your happy place. Take a tour inside this museum, which is the former home of famous musician Bob Marley.
- Enjoy a peaceful walk on the Fort Clarence beach. You can surf on the massive waves or ride a horse while you see the turtles passing by.
- Take a glimpse of the beautiful flora blooming in the Hope Botanical Gardens.
How long is the flight from Los Angeles to Kingston, Jamaica?
The average flight duration will be about 10h 31m. Since there are no direct flights available, the flight will layover at Tocumen International Airport, Panama City.
What is the best day to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN)?
It's best if you fly to Kingston (KIN) on a Thursday and avoid traveling on a Friday. On your return trip to Los Angeles (LAX), you should consider flying back on a Wednesday and avoid Thursdays for better deals.
Which Airports will I be using to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN)?
You will be flying from Los Angeles International Airport(LAX) and land at Norman Manley International Airport(KIN).
Do I need a passport to travel from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN)?
Yes, you require a valid passport to travel from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN).
What is Kingston known for?
Kingston, the capital city of Jamaica is famous for its fine natural harbor, which is protected by the Palisadoes, a narrow peninsula, developed as a recreational tourist resort. The city is surrounded by mountains that make it worth a visit.
Can I avail myself of cheap flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN)?
Yes, several airlines like United Airlines, Spirit, Jetblue, American Airlines, and Delta offer cheap flight deals to passengers flying from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN).
Can I cancel my flight booking from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN) due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN).
Can I take flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN) right now?
Yes, you can book the best flight ticket and fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN) at the very moment.
What is the distance from Los Angeles to Kingston, Jamaica?
The distance from Los Angeles to Kingston, Jamaica is 2775mi.
What are the best prices to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN)?
The best prices to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN) are offered by Spirit Airlines at a cost of USD 124.01 for a one-way trip and USD 324.88 for a round-trip.
Airports Near Los Angeles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- Santa Ana Airport (NNB)
- John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Catalina Airport (AVX)
Airports Near Kingston
- Tinson Pen Aerodrome (KTP)
Flights from Los Angeles
- Flights from Los Angeles to Ocho Rios – LAX to OCJ
- LAX to Montego Bay
- Flights from Los Angeles to Inagua – LAX to IGA
- Flights from Los Angeles to Grand Cayman Island – LAX to GCM
- Flights from Los Angeles to Port Au Prince – LAX to PAP
Flights to Kingston
- Flights from Louisville to Kingston – SDF to KIN
- Flights from Mcallen to Kingston – MFE to KIN
- Flights from Las Vegas to Kingston – LAS to KIN
- Flights from Lexington to Kingston – LEX to KIN
- Flights from Lubbock to Kingston – LBB to KIN