Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Tegucigalpa, the largest capital city of Honduras, is entirely surrounded by mountains and beautiful valleys. The city is mostly known for its Spanish colonial architecture and is home to many historical buildings and architectural terrains which is why people love to visit this spontaneous place. Moreover, Tegucigalpa encounters a moderate tropical and dry climate. While planning your trip from Los Angeles to Tegucigalpa, consider that the best low peak season to fly to Tegucigalpa is September, when you can book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
Best Flights from Los Angeles to Tegucigalpa
To fly safely to Tegucigalpa, you must have a list of the cheapest flights. While the research is exhausting, we have listed some best options for you to consider. You will find cheap flights from Los Angeles to Tegucigalpa for around USD 175.70 or less (one way).
An average round trip ticket from Los Angeles to Tegucigalpa is USD 465.05.
Best Eateries in Tegucigalpa
Traveling to a new place can make you crave hundreds of meals altogether. That being said, you must be confused with what new dishes to try first. Here, we have personally shortlisted the best restaurants that will let you Bon-Appetit.
- Sushi 2 Go is one of the most popular Asian restaurants serving the best of Japanese sushi in Tegucigalpa.
- The best Caribbean, Cuban, and Latin food is served in Cubanos Kitchen. The delicious dishes here will elate your cravings for exotic traditional dishes.
- A typical fusion of African, Spanish, and indigenous cuisines is quite famously eaten here in Epocas restaurant.
Best Accomodations in Tegucigalpa
Things to do in Tegucigalpa
Before discussing the famous spots, the one thing to remember is to be safe and not to roam out at night, especially on Fridays and Sundays. Here’s a list of famous spots you’d like to set your foot on.
The top attractions to visit in Tegucigalpa are:
- Naciones Unidas El Picacho Park
- Parque Nacional La Tigra
- Museo para la Identidad Nacional
- Basilica de Suyapa
- Parque Cerro Juana A. Lainez
Best outdoor activities
The best outdoor activities to indulge in Tegucigalpa are:
- Finca la cantadora
- Parque La Concordia
- Castillo Bellucci
Best day trips
The best day trips from Tegucigalpa are:
- Yojoa Lake Day Trip from Tegucigalpa
- Full-Day Trip from Tegucigalpa to Nueva Armenia
- Day Tour from Tegucigalpa to Valle de Angeles – San Juancito – Cantarranas
- Ojojona Day Tour from Tegucigalpa
What is the average flight duration from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU)?
The shortest flight duration from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU) is 7 hours and 40 mins by Avianca Airlines.
Which is the best day to book a flight ticket from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU)?
The best day to book flight tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU) is Wednesday, while the tickets are more expensive on weekends and holidays.
What is the average round trip ticket from Los Angeles to Tegucigalpa?
The average round trip ticket from Los Angeles to Tegucigalpa is USD 465.05.
Which Airports will I be using to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU)?
You will board a flight from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and land at the Toncontín International Airport (TGU).
Can I avail cheap flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU)?
Yes, several airlines like Spirit, United, American Airlines, Avianca, Copa, Aaska, etc. offer cheap flight deals to passengers flying from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU).
Can I take flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU) right now?
Yes, you can book the best flight ticket and fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU) at the very moment.
What are the best prices to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU) ?
The best prices to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU) are offered by United airlines at the cost of USD 206.58 for one-way trip and USD 474.55 for a round-trip.
Is Tegucigalpa worth traveling?
Although it's a beautiful city, you must keep some safety precautions while traveling to Tegucigalpa. Walking down the road at night might be risky. It's better to travel during the day while enjoying the comfy hotel views at night.
Is Tegucigalpa safe for tourists?
Tegucigalpa is usually a safe country, provided that you dress down without any flashing jewellery, watches. Also, avoid handling money(cash and ATM cards) openly in public to avoid any cases of robbery.
How much time do people spend on their vacation from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tegucigalpa (TGU)?
The average time spent hanging out in Tegucigalpa by passengers from Los Angeles is one week.
Cheap Flights To Los Angeles
Cheap Flights From Los Angeles
Airports Near Los Angeles
- Los Angeles International Airport – LAX
- Ontario International Airport – ONT
- Long Beach Airport – LGB
- Santa Ana Airport – NNB
- John Wayne Airport – SNA
- Catalina Airport – AVX
Cheap Flights To Tegucigalpa
Cheap Flights From Tegucigalpa
- Cheap Flights from Tegucigalpa to Los Angeles
- Cheap Flights from Tegucigalpa to Kingston
- Cheap Flights from Tegucigalpa to Austin
- Cheap Flights from Tegucigalpa to Houston
- Cheap Flights from Tegucigalpa to Las Vegas
- Cheap Flights from Tegucigalpa to New York
- Cheap Flights from Tegucigalpa to Denver
Airports Near Tegucigalpa
- Toncontin International Airport