Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Azul Brazilian Airlines
Azul, also known as Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras S/A, is a major flag carrier airline of Brazil and headquartered in São Paulo. Founded in 2008, the Azul Brazilian flights operate from their primary hub at the Viracopos International Airport, with secondary hubs at Tancredo Neves International Airport and Gilberto Freyre International Airport. As of now, Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) serves 140 destinations in Brazil, Portugal, the United States, and Uruguay. Moreover, it also has a codeshare agreement with 6 airlines and interline agreement with 7 airlines worldwide.
The fleet size of Azul Brazilian Airlines is 145 and consists of narrow body aircrafts made out of Airbus, ATR, and Embraer.
Let’s find out the list of aircrafts employed for Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD):
Azul Brazilian Airlines Flight Details
|Flights Per Week
|Most Popular Destination
|Viracopos International Airport(VCP)
Popular Flight Routes and Destinations
|Fernando de Noronha(FEN)
|Oct 25, 2022
|Mar 15, 2022
|Apr 07, 2022
|Rio de Janeiro(GIG)
|Apr 23, 2022
|May 12, 2022
|Rio de Janeiro(GIG)
|Oct 18, 2022
|Jun 21, 2022
|Jun 05, 2022
|Sep 13, 2022
|May 10, 2022
Top Airports Served by Azul Brazilian Airlines (AD)
- São Paulo Viracopos Airport (VCP)
- Belo Horizonte Tancredo Neves Intl Airport (CNF)
- Recife Guararapes Intl Airport (REC)
- Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont Airport (SDU)
- Curitiba Afonso Pena Airport (CWB)
- Porto Alegre Salgado Filho Airport (POA)
- Cuiabá M. Rondon Airport (CGB)
- São Paulo Guarulhos Intl Airport (GRU)
- Belém Val De Cans Airport (BEL)
- São Paulo Congonhas Airport (CGH)
- Salvador Luís E. Magalhães Airport (SSA)
- Brasilia Airport (BSB)
- Goiânia Santa Genoveva Airport (GYN)
- Florianopolis Hercilio Luz Airport (FLN)
- Vitória Eurico Sales Airport (VIX)
Azul Brazilian Airlines Policies & Services
The Azul Brazilian Airlines cancellation policy provides flexibility and premium benefits, ensuring a convenient journey for all the passengers. Besides, with Azul Brazilian Airlines, you don’t have to worry about a refund or last-minute cancellation. Here are some facts to understand the policy better:
- The passengers are eligible to cancel their Azul Brazilian Airlines flights only if the booking is made from Azul Brazilian Airlines’ official website or via customer support.
- For bookings made via a third-party agency you are suggested to contact the concerned party only.
- The cancellation is allowed only if the booking is made 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
- If the flight is canceled within 24 hours of reservation, then Azul Brazilian Airlines will not charge any cancellation fee.
- The Azul Brazilian Airlines 24-hour flight cancellation policy is applicable to both refundable and non-refundable flight tickets irrespective of the destination(domestic or international).
- As per Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) flight cancellation refund policy the passenger is eligible for refund if the flight is canceled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the original source of the payment.
- If your ticket is non-refundable, then don’t worry. You are also eligible for a full refund if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of booking.
- The refund will be credited within 7-10 working days from the day of cancellation. And, in case the payment is delayed, you can get in touch with the airline’s customer support.
- The refund of the Azul Brazilian Airlines flight ticket depends upon several factors like technical glitch, flight cancellation, and many more.
- Passengers who are affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or government travel restrictions can claim a refund, says the Azul Brazilian Airlines cancellation policy.
- The baggage policy of Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) allows one carry-on baggage and one personal item bag with maximum weight up to 22lbs.
- The dimensions for wheeled and non-wheeled bags must not exceed 115cm.
- The personal item bag is considered as the handbag, laptop bag or suitcase which should be of the allowed baggage size to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Baggage Allowance For Domestic Flights Within Brazil
Baggage Allowance For Flights To and From USA and Uruguay
Baggage Allowance For Flights To and From Portugal
Carry-on baggage for infants
- Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) will transport your infant’s child seat and stroller free of cost under checked baggage. Only one carry-on diaper bag is allowed in the cabin as per the airline’s policy.
- The airlines also recommend the use of car seats to optimize your child’s safety as per the Federation Aviation Administration.
Carry on pets
- Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) only allows small domestic pets like dogs, cats, rabbits and small birds on the passenger cabin of the aircraft.
- The pet is allowed on the aircraft, only if the weight of the animal container and the pet together does not exceed 11lbs and dimensions of 43 cm x 31.5 cm x 20 cm.
A nominal service fee for Azul Brazilian Airlines flights is charged on flight bookings via the website. However, none at the airport or via third-party agencies.
Check-in & Verification
- Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) offers you an online check-in option via their website and mobile app, from where you can print out your boarding pass, change your seat, and print your flight receipt from the comfort of your home.
- The web check-in opens up for all national and international flights, from 24 hours to 1 hour prior scheduled departure.
- The airline also provides an interactive offline check-in option, where you can print your boarding pass and baggage tag from the self-serving kiosks at the airports from 3 hours to 1 hour prior scheduled departure.
After the check-in process, you need to get your baggage checked at the baggage counter no later than 60 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) offers impeccable in-flight entertainment options to all their passengers. You can simply connect with the internet connection of the aircraft and open the gateway of endless entertainment.
- Furthermore, you can also take advantage of the provided personal TV attached on the back of the seats to watch a movie, TV series and cartoons for a full dose of enjoyment.
Azul Brazilian Airlines Meal Policy
- Azul Brazilian Airlines flights provide complimentary food or beverages on all flights(domestic and international).
- The airline provides a whole range of snacks, sweets, beverages, and freshly prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner to all the passengers as per their meal policy.
Passengers utilizing Azul Brazilian Airlines flights can call on their customer support number +55 11 4003 3255 or visit https://www.voeazul.com.br/en/home for any other queries.
Does Azul Brazilian Airlines provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) offers wheelchair and other mobility services upon request at your departing airport, for those who are unable to ascend the staircase or else.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Azul Brazilian Airlines?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for Azul Brazilian Airlines flights.
Is it safe to travel with Azul Brazilian Airlines during Covid-19?
Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to providing a PPE kit and checking the temperature of each passenger, Azul Brazilian Airlines ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does Azul Brazilian Airlines provide in-flight dining?
Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) provides complimentary food and beverages to all the passengers, depending upon their flight duration and destination.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
How much does Azul Brazilian Airlines charge for flight cancellation?
If you cancel your Azul Brazilian Airlines flights within 24 hours from your departure date then a nominal fee of 100$ to 400$ will be charged. However, after a 24 hours time frame, a fee of 100$ to 500$ will be charged as per Azul Brazilian Airlines flight cancellation policy.
Where can I check my Azul Brazilian Airlines flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Azul Brazilian Airlines allow pets on flights?
Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) only allows small domestic dogs and cats within the passenger cabin of the aircraft.
Can I cancel my Azul Brazilian Airlines flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.Azul Brazilian.com/, Azul Brazilian Airlines Call Center, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Azul Brazilian Airlines flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Azul Brazilian Airlines reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How much does Azul Brazilian Airlines charge for flight cancellation?
The Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) flight cancellation fee is 100USD to 400USD and would be applicable after 24 hours from the date of booking. However, your eligibility criteria for a refund or credit voucher depends on the fare rules applied to your flight booking.
How long will it take to get the refund ?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 days of Azul Brazilian Airlines flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Azul Brazilian Airlines flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Azul Brazilian Airlines Popular Destinations
Azul Brazilian Airlines Popular Routes
- Cheap flights from Fernando de Noronha to Recife
- Cheap flights from Cuiabá to São Paulo
- Cheap flights from Recife to Salvador
- Cheap flights from Rio de Janeiro to Brasilia
- Cheap flights from Manaus to São Paulo
- Cheap flights from Rio de Janeiro to Manaus
- Cheap flights from São Paulo to Brasilia
- Cheap flights from Belo Horizonte to Fortaleza
- Cheap flights from Porto Alegre to São Paulo