Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Bahamasair Airlines
Bahamasair Airlines- the national airline of the Bahamas, was founded in 1973 and commenced its operation in the same year. The airline is headquartered in Nassau and operates scheduled services to 32 domestic and regional destinations in the Caribbean and the US. Lynden Pindling International Airport is its primary hub. In addition, it offers a total of eight Bahamasair Flights.
Bahamasair (UP) offers 524 flights per week. It has a small fleet size of 8 aircraft, mainly consisting of ATR and Boeing. Here is a list of aircraft owned by Bahamasair (UP):
Bahamasair Flights Details (UP)
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destination|
|524||Lynden Pindling International Airport|
Popular Bahamasair Flights Routes and Destinations
|From||To||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Nassau (NAS)||San Salvador (ZSA)||Mar 23, 2022||USD172|
|Inagua (IGA)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Apr 15, 2022||USD320|
|Crooked Island (CRI)||Miami (MIA)||Jul 25, 2022||USD640|
|Orlando (MCO)||Rock Sound (RSD)||Aug 12, 2022||USD204|
|Havana (HAV)||Nassau (NAS)||Jun 26, 2022||USD175|
|San Salvador (ZSA)||Nassau (NAS)||Oct 18, 2022||USD156|
|Rock Sound (RSD)||Orlando (MCO)||Sep 28, 2022||USD204|
|Miami (MIA)||Crooked Island (CRI)||Nov 12, 2022||USD756|
|Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Inagua (IGA)||Dec 14, 2022||USD356|
Top Airports Served by Bahamasair (UP)
- Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS)
- Grand Bahama International Airport (FPO)
- Inagua Airport (IGA)
- Jose Marti International Airport (HAV)
- San Salvador Airport (ZSA)
- Hugo Chavez International Airport (CAP)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
Bahamasair Policies & Services (UP)
Bahamasair (UP) constantly updates its cancellation and refund policy to keep it flexible and convenient for passengers. You do not have to worry about the last-minute cancellation cost with a Bahamasair flights reservation. Under Bahamasair cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim a refund under the following conditions:
- If you put your reservation on hold for more than 24 hours, your ticket will be canceled.
- If the passenger, passenger’s companion or close relative/s dies or is seriously ill, the passenger can cancel the flight and receive a refund or reschedule a flight.
- If you are denied boarding due to overbooking, you are eligible for a full refund.
- The passengers can cancel their flights only if the booking is made from the official website, customer support or concerned airport counters.
- Under Bahamasair 24 hour cancellation policy, if the flight is canceled within 24 hours of reservation, then Bahamasair (UP) will not charge any cancellation fee.
- The passengers are eligible to cancel their flights only if the booking is made from the official website, customer support or concerned airport counters.
- If you have booked your Bahamasair flights from a third-party agency, then contact their customer support for more information about the refund policy.
- The airline offers both refundable and non-refundable flight tickets. Depending on the type of ticket, the airline decides to initiate a refund against the ticket.
- As per Bahamasair (UP) flight cancellation refund policy, the passenger is eligible for a refund if the flight is cancelled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the source of the payment.
- If your flight is cancelled or delayed by 4 hours or more, you are eligible for a refund.
- Passengers affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or government travel restrictions can claim a full refund.
The Bahamasair baggage policy allows passengers to bring only one free handbag into the cabin. The maximum length of the carry-on baggage should be 56×33×25cm, and the weight should not be more than 20lbs.
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
|Both International & Domestic flights (Excluding flights to Long Island, Acklins, Crooked Island, Mayaguana, and Inagua)||22×14 × 9cm||30lbs|
|Flights to Long Island, Acklins, Crooked Island, Mayaguana, and Inagua||22×14 × 9cm||18lbs|
|Domestic Flights||157.48cm (length+breadth+height)||50lbs|
|International flights||157.48cm (length+breadth+height)||50lb|
Turks & Caicos
|Turks & Caicos||157.48cm (width+height+breadth)||44lbs|
Carry-on Baggage for Infants
- The items allowed for the child are a fully collapsible pushchair (stroller/buggy), a car or booster seat, a travel cot, or a baby back carrier.
- The checked baggage allowance for a lap infant is one piece of checked baggage up to 50lbs.
- If you require a seat to be occupied by your baby, you must purchase the ticket.
- Only two children per person are allowed on board, and you can carry only one infant in your arms.
- Children above 5 to 14 years old are qualified to travel unaccompanied on non-stop or same-plane flights.
- Cats and dogs are acceptable as cabin pets. Only two pets are allowed in the cabin on a flight.
- The pet should be at least 8 weeks old to board on a Bahamasair flight.
- The dimension of the carrier should be 10”×15”×14” and the weight of the pet should not exceed 20 lbs.
- Pets must be able to stand, turn around, and lie down in a natural position in the carrier.
- Bahamasair (UP) doesn’t charge any booking fees for bookings via the official website. However, the airline levies some carrier-imposed charges.
Check-in & verification
- Bahamasair (UP) offers you an online check-in option where you can check your flight departure terminal, print out your boarding pass and e-ticket from the comfort of your home.
- The web check-in opens up 24 hours prior to your departure date. The web check-in rules for this airline are varied by airports and countries.
- Moreover, you can also print your boarding pass at the offline check-in kiosk counter, no later than 45 minutes prior scheduled departure.
Bahamasair (UP) doesn’t have an entertainment system on its flight. Consider downloading your favorite movies and shows before boarding the flight.
Bahamasair (UP) provides meals and snacks on long-haul flights only. Hence, if you are a diabetic patient, bring your own food, while travelling on a short-haul flight.
- Passengers utilizing Bahamasair (UP) flights can call on their customer support toll free number 1 242 702 4159 or visit https://www.bahamasair.com/ for any other queries.
Can I cancel my Bahamasair (UP)flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.bahamasair.com/, Bahamasair (UP) contact no 1 242 702 4159, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Bahamasair (UP) flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Bahamasair (UP) reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
As per Bahamasair (UP) cancellation policy, non-refund tickets are not eligible to claim any refund, except for some different situations, when the airline cancels the flight.
How long will it take to get the refund?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 working days of Bahamasair (UP)flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Bahamasair (UP) flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Does Bahamasair (UP) provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Bahamasair (UP) offers wheelchair and mobility services from the check-in counters at your departing airport. In North America, Trinidad, and Jamaica, the airline uses jet bridges.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Bahamasair (UP)?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required.
Is it safe to travel with Bahamasair during Covid-19?
Bahamasair (UP) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to checking the temperature of each passenger, BritishAirways ensures safe travel.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does Bahamasair provide in-flight dining?
Bahamasair (UP) provides complimentary food and beverages on all flights, depending on the duration of the journey.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
Where can I check my Bahamasair flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Bahamasair (UP). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Bahamasair allow pets on flights?
Yes, you can travel seamlessly with your beloved pet on BritishAirways flights. However, to learn more about the flying with pets guidelines you are advised to visit the official website of Bahamasair.
Bahamasair Popular Airports
- Nassau International Airport Flights
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Flights
- Grand Bahama International Airport Flights
- Miami International Airport Flights
- Orlando International Airport Flights
Bahamasair Popular Routes
- Fort Lauderdale to Nassau (FLL to NAS)
- Nassau to Fort Lauderdale (NAS to FLL)
- Miami to Nassau (MIA to NAS)
- Nassau to Miami (NAS to MIA)
- Orlando to Nassau (ORL to NAS)
- Fort Lauderdale to Freeport (FLL to FPO)