Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Curacao(CUR) is an island country in the Southern Caribbean Sea and is often known as the Dutch Caribbean. In addition, this beautiful island is famous for its pristine beaches tucked away in coves and coral reefs rich in marine life. Besides the underwater life, Curacao(CUR) is also home to several preserved flora and fauna, making this place a spectacular haven. Moreover, the country covers a hot semi-arid climate with a dry season from January to September and a wet season from October to December. So, when you book your Flights from Los Angeles to Curacao, consider traveling in the dry season to make your vacation experience worthwhile.
Low / Peak Season
The best season month to beat the crowd is in May, when the prices drop at an average of 3%. In contrast, December is the high peak month with an average price increase of 11%.
Flights from Los Angeles to Curacao
Jetblue Airways provides cheap flights from Los Angeles to Curacao at USD 171 or less for a one-way trip and USD 507 or less for a round trip. Furthermore, no direct / non-stop flights are available; hence, expect at least one layover in Miami(MIA), Charlotte(CLT) or Panama(PTY).
The other popular airlines available for this route are- Iberia, British Airways, American Airlines, Avianca, Copa, and United.
Also, the major merchandising airports on this route are- Los Angeles International Airport(LAX), John Wayne Airport(SNA), Curaçao International Airport(CUR).
Here are some insights concluding the best flights from Los Angeles to Curacao:
Best Places to eat in Curacao
- Head to Plaza Bieu if you’re thinking of authentic Caribbean cuisine. This open-air restaurant is a causal chilling place where people enjoy the musical aura while biting on grilled beef.
- Street food is quite popular in Curacao(CUR). Hence, you’d find quite a crowd here at the Barrio Urban Street Food. Here the diner is surrounded by food stalls, creative cocktails and exclusive live performances.
- For munch on some Italian food, take a bite at Serafina, where you can enjoy some of the best fusions of pasta and spaghetti in this island country.
Best Hotels to stay in Curacao
- If you’re planning a luxurious stay, then voila! Villa Amalie is your perfect answer. Located in Willemstad (the country’s capital), this fantastic villa offers attractive amenities like an outdoor pool, free parking, an in-house lounge and a beautiful garden.
- For a classic Bohemian staycation, consider staying at the Bohemian Boutique Hotel. Moreover, the hotel is located near the Seaquarium Beach, Sea Aquarium and offers certain facilities like hot tubs, a peaceful garden and a sun terrace.
- If you want to stay at a resort surrounded by beaches, Bayside Boutique Hotel is a good option. In addition, this beach resort features a colossal golf court that attracts tourists the most.
Things to do in Curacao
- You can’t miss out on scuba diving when in Curacao(CUR). Moreover, don’t forget to explore the assorted marine life while you’re at it.
- Visit Queen Emma Pontoon Bridge, where you can closely observe the shipping operations and might take a ship ride too.
- For a peaceful and relaxing day, spend some time at Playa Lagun, where everything is calming waters and the setting sun. If you’re into snorkeling, then rent a snorkel and show off your skills.
What is the flight duration from Los Angeles to Curacao?
The flight duration will be about 10h 41m. Sit tight and carry your sleep pillow since you’d be in it for a long while.
Are there any direct/ non-stop flights from Los Angeles to Curacao available?
There are no direct/ non-stop flights available for this route; hence, expect a layover at Panama City(PTY), Charlotte(CLT), or Miami(MIA).
What are the best prices to take flights from Los Angeles to Curacao?
The best prices to take flights from Los Angeles to Curacao are offered by Jetblue Airways at a fare of USD 171 for a one-way trip and USD 507 for a round-trip.
What is the best day to take cheap flights from Los Angeles to Curacao?
When flying from Los Angeles(LAX) to Curacao(CUR), consider leaving on Tuesdays and avoid Sundays for the best rates.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from Los Angeles to Curacao?
You will board a flight from Los Angeles International Airport(LAX) and land at Curaçao International Airport(CUR).
Can I travel from Los Angeles to Curacao now?
Yes, you can travel from Los Angeles(LAX) to Curacao(CUR) now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide Covid-19 negative report taken within three days before departure or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival. Moreover, if you're a non-resident of the U.S., you need to show travel insurance and medical declaration documents on top of your valid passport.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Los Angeles to Curacao due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Los Angeles to Curacao.
How many miles is it from Los Angeles to Curacao?
It is approximately 3432 miles / 5 551 km from Los Angeles to Curacao.
Do I need a passport to travel from Los Angeles to Curacao?
Yes, you require a valid passport to travel from Los Angeles(LAX) to Curacao(CUR).
How much time do people spend on their vacation from Los Angeles to Curacao?
The average time spent hanging out in Curacao(CUR) by tourists from Los Angeles(LAX) is one week.
Cheap Flights To Los Angeles
Cheap Flights From Los Angeles
Airports Near Los Angeles
- Los Angeles International Airport – LAX
- Ontario International Airport – ONT
- Long Beach Airport – LGB
- Santa Ana Airport – NNB
- John Wayne Airport – SNA
- Catalina Airport – AVX
Cheap Flights To Curacao
Cheap Flights From Curacao
- Cheap Flights from Curacao to Amsterdam
- Cheap Flights from Curacao to Orlando
- Cheap Flights from Curacao to Toronto
- Cheap Flights from Curacao to Miami
- Cheap Flights from Curacao to New York City
- Cheap Flights from Curacao to Aruba
Airports Near Curacao
- Curacao International Airport – CUR