Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Port of Spain
Port of Spain(POS) is the capital city of Trinidad and Tobago, a beautiful island in the Caribbean region. In addition, the city serves as the retail and administrative center, and is known as the hub of the island’s carnival. Besides, Port of Spain encounters a tropical wet and dry climate with annual temperatures ranging from 19 to 34 °C. Hence, while booking flights from Miami to Port of Spain, consider traveling around March to December when the dry season ends and pleasant weather plunges in.
- Low Peak Season
The best time to beat the crowd is in June when the price drops at an average of 26%.
- High Peak Season
February is the high peak season with an average price increase of 45%.
Best Flights from Miami to Port of Spain
To avail cheap flights from Miami to Port of Spain, book your seat with American Airlines. They offer tickets at the cost of USD 95 for a one-way trip and USD 235 for a round-trip. In addition, there are several non-stop flights available for this route with Caribbean and American Airlines.
Furthermore, the merchandising airports on this route are- Miami International Airport(MIA) and Piarco International Airport(POS). And, the airlines serving on this route are- American, Caribbean, WestJet, Copa, Jetblue, and United Airlines.
Now, let’s look at some insights concluding flight fares from Miami to Port of Spain:
|American(Nonstop)||USD 95||Book Now|
|Copa Airlines||USD 115||Book Now|
|Caribbean(Nonstop)||USD 105||Book Now|
|United Airlines||USD 171||Book Now|
|Jetblue Airlines||USD 210||Book Now|
|WestJet Airlines||USD 279||Book Now|
Here are some essential things to consider when traveling from Miami to Port of Spain, and boarding a flight from Miami International Airport(MIA) to Piarco International Airport(POS).
Best Eateries in Port of Spain
- Veni Mange
This colorful restaurant in Trinidad and Tobago(POS) is a beautiful diner filled with artistry and delicious food. The menu serves classic West Indian cuisine, including butterfish, stewed pigeon peas, pelau and chicken in Creole sauce with rum punch.
Feed all your hunger cries with this ideal dining space. The cafe is draped with flowers, just like a bouquet of fresh roses. Don’t worry; the food is delicious too. Moreover, each dish is served with perfection.
- Richard’s Bake & Shark
If you’re craving something like burgers and fries, then this cafe is your answer. The menu highlights Bake and shark, a popular Trinidadian dish made with fried flatbread topped with white fish and salad.
Best Hotels to stay in Port of Spain
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad
Well, if you’re all into “luxurious rooms,” then this place will excite you. As the name suggests, this five-star hotel offers qualitative amenities like an outside pool, buffet breakfast, a huge sitting area, and more.
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort
Located in downtown Port of Spain(POS), this hotel is the best option for golf lovers. Apart from this, the hotel curbs tennis courts and three pools. The travelers prefer this hotel for its beautiful terrace and impressive amenities.
Things to do in Port of Spain
- Argyle Waterfalls– Spend some time here at this breathtaking waterfall and observe the blooming nature while listening to the soothing sounds of hummingbirds. You can also capture some selfies and show them off on Instagram.
- Emperor Valley Zoo– Observe the retained wildlife at this biggest zoo of Trinidad and Tobago. Here you can expect a glimpse of elephants, snakes, rhinos, birds, monkeys, flamingos and giraffes.
- National Museum & Art Gallery– Visit this museum to learn more about the history of Port of Spain(POS) and observe the extensive collection of artwork.
What is the flight duration from Miami to Port of Spain?
The flight duration will be about 3h 45m. Play your favorite playlist/podcast on Spotify or watch a movie while you're at it.
Is there a direct/ non-stop flight from Miami to Port of Spain?
Yes, there are non-stop flights available for this route with Caribbean and American Airlines.
What are the best prices for flights from Miami to Port of Spain?
The best prices for flights from Miami(MIA) to Port of Spain(POS) are offered by American Airlines for a one-way trip at a fare of USD 95 and round-trip at USD 235.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from Miami to Port of Spain?
You will board a flight from Miami International Airport(MIA) and land at Piarco International Airport(POS).
What is the best day to fly from Miami to Port of Spain?
The best day to fly from Miami to Port of Spain is Tuesday, while Saturday is the most expensive day.
Can I travel from Miami to Port of Spain now?
Yes, you can travel from Miami(MIA) to Port of Spain(POS) now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide Covid-19 negative report taken within three days or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Miami to Port of Spain due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies first. Moreover, visit the customer support portal to learn more about the guidelines for your flights from Miami(MIA) to Port of Spain(POS).
How many miles is it from Miami to Port of Spain?
It is approximately 1622 miles / 2611 kilometers from Miami to Port of Spain.
How much time do people spend in Port of Spain?
The average time spent in Port of Spain(POS) by tourists from Miami(MIA) is six days.
What language do they speak in Port of Spain?
The most spoken language in Port of Spain(POS) is English.
Airports Near Miami
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Monkey Mia Airport (MJK)
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
Airports Near Port Of Spain
- Piarco International Airport (POS)
- Crown Point International Airport (TAB)
- Guiria Airport (GUI)
Flights from Miami
- Flights from Miami to Grenada
- Flights from Miami to Maturin – MIA to MUN
- Flights from Miami to Tobago – MIA to TAB
- Flights from Miami to Union Island – MIA to UNI
- Flights from Miami to Granada – MIA to GRX
Flights to Port Of Spain
- Flights from Milwaukee to Port Of Spain – MKE to POS
- Flights from Minneapolis to Port Of Spain – MSP to POS
- Flights from Massena to Port Of Spain – MSS to POS
- Flights from Milford to Port Of Spain – MLF to POS
- Flights from Memphis to Port Of Spain – MEM to POS
Airlines Fly from Miami to Port Of Spain
- American Airlines Tickets
- Caribbean Airlines Tickets