Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Kingston, Jamaica
Kingston is the largest capital city of Jamaica, located on the southeastern coast of the island. Located on the island’s coast, this city is home to many beautiful lakes and beaches. In addition, Kingston is also surrounded by numerous mountains like blue mountains, red hills, long mountains, and Kingston harbor. Besides, Kingston covers a tropical wet and dry climate with high rainfall in October and least in May. So, if you aren’t a fan of rainfall, avoid booking flights from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica in the rainy season.
Best season to visit Kingston, Jamaica
- Low Peak Season
The best season month to beat the crowd is in October, when the prices drop at an average of 24%.
- High Peak Season
In contrast, December is the high peak month with an average price increase of 23%.
Flights from Denver to Cancun
To avail the cheap flights from Denver to Cancun, book your seat with Spirit Airlines for a one-way trip at a fare of USD104 and round-trip at USD275. In addition, there are no direct/nonstop flights available; hence, the flight will layover at either Miami(MIA), Fort Lauderdale(FLL) or Atlanta(ATL).
Furthermore, the merchandising airports on this route are- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport(MSY) to Norman Manley International Airport(KIN). And, the airlines serving on this route are- American, Delta, Jetblue, Spirit, and United Airlines.
Now, let’s look at some insights concluding flight fares from Denver to Cancun:
Here are some essential things to consider when traveling from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica and boarding a flight from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport(MSY) to Norman Manley International Airport(KIN).
Eateries in Kingston
- Visit the Summerhouse for traditional culinary Jamaican food. The place is located at the historical museum of Kingston that makes sense with the culturism whirled in the dishes.
- For a chilling dining experience, go to Stush in the Bush, which is hidden in the hills of St. Ann. Their menu features enormous vegan meals filled with organic vegetables served with homemade pepper sauces and toppings.
- Craving for something Japanese? Visit the Majestic Japanese Restaurant, where you can find the best-in-class sushi in the whole of Kingston.
Stay-inns in Kingston
- For a peaceful stay beside the Emancipation Park, book your stay at Altamont Court Hotel. The rooms are quite standard, with a shaded outside pool and a bar for afternoon refreshments.
- For a luxurious stay, go for Terra Nova, All-Suite Hotel. The hotel decorum offers traditional European feels. Moreover, world-class chefs serve an exclusive dining experience for the tourists.
Top Places to Visit in Kingston
- Go on hiking trails and rock climbing in the blue mountains.
- If you’re a music lover, then Bob Marley Museum is your happy place. Take a tour inside this museum, which is the former home of famous musician Bob Marley.
- Enjoy a peaceful walk on the Fort Clarence beach. You can surf on the massive waves or ride a horse while you see the turtles passing by.
- Take a glimpse of the beautiful flora blooming in the Hope Botanical Gardens.
What is the flight duration from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica?
The average flight duration for this route will be about 5h 08m.
Are there any direct/nonstop flights available from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica?
There are no direct / nonstop flights available; hence, the flight will layover at either Miami(MIA), Fort Lauderdale(FLL) or Atlanta(ATL).
What is the best day to fly from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica?
It's best if you fly from New Orleans to Kingston on a Thursday and avoid traveling on a Friday.
Which Airports will I be using to fly from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica?
You will be flying from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport(MSY) and land at Norman Manley International Airport(KIN).
Do I need a passport to travel from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica?
Yes, you require a valid passport to travel from New Orleans to Kingston Jamaica.
What are the best prices to fly from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica?
The best prices to fly from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica are offered by Spirit Airlines at a cost of USD104 for a one-way trip and USD275 for a round-trip.
What is Kingston known for?
Kingston,capital city of Jamaica is famous for its fine natural harbor, which is protected by the Palisadoes, a narrow peninsula, developed as a recreational tourist resort. The city is surrounded by mountains that makes it worth a visit.
Can I cancel my flight booking from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies first. Moreover, visit the customer support portal to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from New Orleans(MSY) to Kingston, Jamaica(KIN).
Can I take flights from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica right now?
Yes, you can book the best flight ticket and fly from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica at the very moment.
How much time do people spend on their vacation from New Orleans to Kingston, Jamaica?
The average time spent hanging out in Kingston, Jamaica by tourists from New Orleans is one week.
Cheap Flights To New Orleans
Cheap Flights From New Orleans
Airports Near New Orleans
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport – MSY
- Gulfport Biloxi International Airport – GPT
- Wonan Airport – WOT
- South West Bay Airport – SWJ
- Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport – BTR
Cheap Flights To Kingston
Cheap Flights From Kingston
- Cheap Flights from Kingston to New York City
- Cheap Flights from Kingston to London
- Cheap Flights from Kingston to Orlando
- Cheap Flights from Kingston to Miami
- Cheap Flights from Kingston to Fort Lauderdale
- Cheap Flights from Kingston to Chicago
Airports Near Kingston
- Tinson Pen Aerodrome – KTP
- Sangster International Airport – MBJ