Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Indigo Airline
Indigo (6E)- the Indian low-cost airline is the largest in India by passengers carried and fleet size. Founded in 2005, the 17-year-old airline is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. Furthermore, Indigo Airline is the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of passengers and jet fleet size. The primary hub of the airline is Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL). As of 2019, the airline has operated 1500 daily Indigo flights to 95 destinations, out of which 71 domestic and 24 international.
Indigo (6E) offers 1500 daily flights to 95 destinations worldwide. The fleet size of Indigo (6E) is 282, and it consists of Airbus and ATR 72-600. Here is a list of aircraft owned by Indigo (6E):
Indigo Flights Details
|Flights Per Fay||Most Popular Destination|
|1500||Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)|
Popular Indigo Flights Routes and Destinations
|New Delhi (DEL)||Hyderabad (HYD)||Apr 16, 2022||USD 29|
|Singapore (SIN)||Mumbai (BOM)||Oct 05, 2022||USD 211|
|Singapore||New Delhi (DEL)||Sep 13, 2022||USD 186.38|
|Bengaluru (BLR)||Riyadh (RUH)||May 10, 2022||USD 434|
|Dubai (DXB)||Kolkata (CCU)||Apr 06, 2022||USD 105|
|New Delhi (DEL)||Bangkok (BKK)||Nov 12, 2022||USD 191|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Guwahati (GAU)||Mar 10, 2022||USD 236|
|Bengaluru (BLR)||Male (MLE)||Nov 16, 2022||USD 216|
|Abu Dhabi (AUH)||Istanbul (IST)||Mar 05, 2022||USD 1096|
|Hyderabad (HYD)||Mumbai (BOM)||May 30, 2022||USD 32|
Top Airports Served by Indigo (6E)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Kempegowda International Airport (BLR)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (BOM)
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU)
- Muscat International Airport (MCT)
- Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- Istanbul Airport (IST)
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Velana International Airport (MLE)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
Indigo Policies & Services
Indigo (6E) is constantly updating its Cancellation and Refund policy to keep it flexible and convenient for the passengers. You do not have to worry about the last-minute cancellation cost with an Indigo flight reservation. Under the Indigo cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim a full refund under the following conditions:
- Under the Indigo 24 hour cancellation policy, Indigo (6E) allows its passengers to cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking. However, the scheduled departure of the booked flight should be 7 days after the booking was made.
- If the passenger, passenger’s companion, or close relative/s dies or is seriously ill, the passenger can cancel the flight and receive a refund or reschedule a flight.
- If the passenger cancels the flight a few hours before its scheduled departure and the flight was booked not more than 7 days before, the passenger must pay the penalty depending on the fare rule.
- If Indigo cancels your Indigo flights and due to which you miss your connecting flight to the destination, you shall have the right to choose a refund, or a credit for future travel, or rebooking an alternative flight. However, rebooking an alternative flight is subject to availability.
- If cancellation is made within 24 hours, the refund will be credited within 7- 10 working days. And, in case the payment is delayed, you can get in touch with the airline’s customer support.
- Passengers can request a refund by filling out the form at Indigo’s official website at https://www.goindigo.in/. However, the refund depends on the eligibility of the booked flight ticket.
- The refund amount will be credited within 7-10 working days of cancellation. And, in case the payment is delayed, you can get in touch with the airline’s customer support.
- The Indigo (6E) flight ticket refund depends upon several factors like a technical glitch, flight cancellation, and many more.
The baggage allowance for domestic Indigo flights is 33lbs, and the dimension should not exceed 158cm. The airline doesn’t allow infants to carry any additional item as carry-on baggage. Furthermore, Indigo (6E) provides hand baggage that should not exceed 15lbs.
|Hand Baggage||Check-in Baggage|
|Maximum Weight||One hand bag up to 7 kgs and 115 cms (L+W+H), shall be allowed per customer. For contactless travel we recommend to place it under the seat in front, on board.||Domestic flights||15 Kg per person (1 piece only) effective Oct 1st, 2020. For Double or Multi seats bookings, extra 10 kg. Additional charges may apply for excess baggage.|
|Maximum Weight||Only one bag weighing not more than 7 kgs.||Bangkok, Guangzhou, Kathmandu, Kuala Lumpur, Male, Phuket, Singapore, Hanoi, Chengdu, Ho Chi Minh||20 Kg*|
|Jeddah||25 Kg + 5 L Zamzam water**Only for flights from Jeddah to India|
|Abu Dhabi,Doha, Dubai, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Kuwait, Muscat, Sharjah, Riyadh, Yangon, Colombo, Dhaka||30kg*|
|Only one bag weighing not more than 8 kgs.||Codeshare sectors ( Athens , Brussels, Budapest, Malta, Prague, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Vienna, Zurich, Paris-De Gaulle, Dublin, Copenhagen, Amsterdam)||30kg*|
|Dimensions||55cm x 35cm x 25cm||158cm (62 inches)(Length + Width + Height)|
Carry-on Baggage for Infants
- Passengers flying domestically can bring one handbag up to 15lbs and 115 cms for infants.
- International passengers are allowed to bring one handbag up to 15lbs and 115cms for infants.
- In addition, infants are allowed to carry a foldable pushchair and safety seat.
- Indigo doesn’t allow pets on its flights. However, guide dogs are exempted from this rule.
- The passenger must present valid documentation, stating that the guide dog is well-trained and vaccinated.
Indigo (6E) doesn’t charge any booking fees for bookings via the official website. However, charges may apply for third-party agency flight bookings.
Check-in and Verification
Check-in counters open 2 hours before the scheduled flights for travelers flying to Indian destinations. For International travelers flying in and out of India, check-in counters open at least 4 hours before the scheduled departure and close 75 minutes prior.
Indigo has partnered with SonyLIV for in-flight entertainment. Passengers can enjoy the journey with a wide selection of blockbuster movies, award-winning shows and more.
In-Flight Meal Policy
Indigo doesn’t offer any complimentary meals. Passengers need to pre-book their meal 24 hours before scheduled departure.
Passengers utilizing Indigo Airlines (6E) flights can call on their customer support toll free number 0 124 617 3838 or visit https://www.goindigo.in/ for any other queries.
- Can I cancel my Indigo (6E) flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.goindigo.in/, Indigo contact no 0 124 617 3838, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Indigo flights canceled within the allowed time span.
- Can I cancel my Indigo (6E) reservation for free within 24 hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24 hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
- How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
As per Indigo cancellation policy, to get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
- How long will it take to get the refund?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 working days of Indigo (6E) flight cancellation.
- Do I get a refund if my flight is cancelled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
- Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Indigo flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
- Does Indigo Airline provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Indigo Airline(6E) offers special assistance and mobility services to all passengers who require help during their journey. However, if the passenger brings their wheelchair, they are permitted to do so up to the aircraft; after that, it will be stored in the baggage hold area.
- Do I need to show any documents while flying with Indigo Airline?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for Indigo Airline flights.
- Is it safe to travel with Indigo Airlines during Covid-19?
Indigo Airline(6E) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to checking the temperature of each passenger, Indigo Airline ensures safe travel.
- How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
- Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
- Does Indigo Airline provide in-flight dining?
Indigo Airline (6E) doesn’t provide complimentary food and beverages. Passengers need to pre-book the meal 24 hours before the scheduled flight.
- Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
- How much does Indigo Airline charge for flight cancellation?
If you cancel your Indigo Airline flights within 24 hours from your departure date then a nominal fee of USD 100 to USD 400 will be charged. However, after a 24 hours time frame, a fee of USD 100 to USD 500 will be charged as per Indigo Airline flight cancellation policy.
- Where can I check my Indigo Airline flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Indigo Airline (6E). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
- Does Indigo Airlines allow pets on flights?
No, Indigo doesn’t permit pets on its flights. However, service and guide dogs are allowed.
Indigo Airline Popular Destinations
Indigo Airline Popular Routes
- Cheap flights from London to New York
- Cheap flights from Manchester to Los Angeles
- Cheap flights from Johannesburg to Washington
- Cheap flights from Seattle to Vancouver
- Cheap flights from Manchester to Delhi
- Cheap flights from Washington to Cape Town
- Cheap flights from Los Angeles to Manchester
- Cheap flights from New York to London
- Cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale to Cali
- Indigo Flight Change Policy
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Indigo Airline Flight Status
- Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- Customer Support Number
- Indigo Airline Phone Number
- Indigo Airline Baggage Policy
- Indigo Airline Business Class
- Check-In Policy