Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Aerolineas Argentinas
Aerolineas Argentinas (AR), the flag carrier airline of Argentina, was founded in 1950. Furthermore, it is headquartered in the Aeroparque Jorge Newbery in Buenos Aires, Argentina and Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Ministro Pistarini International Airport (AEP) is its hub. Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) operates its scheduled Aerolineas Argentinas flights to 24 international destinations in Europe and America and 36 destinations within the country, reaching more cities in the Argentine territory than any other airline. In addition, the airline owned a cargo division-SkyTeam Cargo in November 2013.
The modernization of Aerolineas Argentinas fleet is significant, allows the optimization of operations and more comfort to the passengers. The Aerolineas Argentinas is managed by the State for 6 years which has one of the most modern fleets in the region.
|Boeing 737 MAX 8
Aerolineas Argentinas Flight Details
|Flights Per Week
|Most Popular Destinations
|Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery
Popular Aerolineas Argentinas Flight Routes and Destinations
|March 10, 2022
|March 11, 2022
|March 15, 2022
|Santa Cruz de la Sierra
|Rio De Janeiro
|March 17, 2022
|March 19, 2022
|March 20, 2022
|April 01, 2022
Top Airports Served by Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)
- Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Airport (AEP)
- Cordoba Pajas Blancas Airport (COR)
- Mendoza El Plumerillo Airport (MDZ)
- Salta Gen Belgrano Airport (SLA)
- San Carlos de Bariloche Teniente Luis Candelaria Airport (BRC)
- Puerto Iguazú Cataratas del Iguazu Airport (IGR)
- Buenos Aires Ministro Pistarini Airport (EZE)
- Neuquen Airport (NQN) Comodoro Rivadavia Airport (CRD)
- Ushuaia Malvinas Argentinas Airport (USH)
- Rosario Fisherton Airport (ROS)
- Mar Del Plata Airport (MDQ)
- Trelew Airport (REL)
Aerolineas Argentinas Policies & Services
Aerolineas Argentinas Cancellation Policy
Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) is regularly updating its Cancellation and Refund policy to keep it convenient and flexible for the passengers. You do not have to worry about your last-minute cancellation charges with the Aerolineas Argentinas flights reservation. Under the Aerolineas Argentinas Cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim your refund if you meet these criteria:
- Aerolineas Argentinas will give a full refund of your ticket fare if the booking was made a week in advance to the departure date of the Aerolineas Argentinas flight.
- If you wish to cancel your Aerolineas Argentinas airlines flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If due to any reason a passenger wants to cancel their Aerolineas Argentinas flight just before the departure then Aerolineas Argentinas will ask you to pay the penalty which will totally depend on the fare rule.
- Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines cancellation fee of $100 to $500 is applicable if the ticket cancellations are made after 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation.
- If the Aerolineas Argentinas flights are canceled due to any unavoidable reasons from the airline’s end, then you are eligible to get compensation to book the next subsequent Aerolineas Argentinas flight.
- Aerolineas Argentinas does not provide refunds that are canceled after the expiry period of the ticket.
- The passengers can cancel their Aerolineas Argentinas flights only if the booking is made from the Aerolineas Argentinas official website, customer support, or concerned airport counters.
- The amount of the Cancellation fee differs for both domestic and international flights and it totally depends on the destination, flight route, and other conditions.
- The Aerolineas Argentinas will only process refunds if the purchase fair allows it. Penalties relevant to the fare are applicable. While filling out the form for a refund, passengers should fill in the exact location of where they purchased the ticket form.
- As per the Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) flight cancellation and refund policy, the passenger is eligible for a full refund if the flight is canceled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be given back to the original mode of payment.
- The refund request can be only made during the validity time of the ticket till 12 months after the ticket was issued.
- The validity of the refund ticket is 12 months from the date of issue for the whole unused ticket and the 12 months from the first uplift ticket for the half-used ticket.
- The refund amount will be credited within seven days if you bought your tickets with a credit card and if you have bought the tickets with cash, cheque, or any other form of payment then it can take up to 20 business days to issue the refund.
- The refund of the Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) flight tickets depends upon various factors such as flight cancellation, technical glitch, and others.
- If the flight is affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or any government travel restrictions then you can also claim a refund.
- In case of the death of a passenger or any close family member of the passenger, Aerolineas Argentinas issues a full refund after verifying the valid documentation like Death Certificate.
- The baggage policy of Aerolineas Argentinas covers all the things a passenger is allowed to carry at no extra cost.
- If your carry-on baggage does not comply with the maximum amount, then you will get an opportunity to send it to the hold of the plane at an extra cost.
- The personal bag items are considered as the baby bag, backpack, laptop bag that should be allowed baggage size to fit into overhead cabins.
- If you carry more bags than permitted then you will be charged with additional costs.
- The baggage policy of the Aerolineas Argentinas allows you to carry a single piece of checked-in baggage that should not weigh more than 32kgs.
Checked Baggage Allowance
|Number of Pieces allowed
|Carry on baggage
|55 x 35 x 25 cm
|40 x 30 x 15 cm
Baggage Allowance to/from Argentina
|Cabin Class/ Flight
|Number of Items
|Flex/ Air Shuttle
Baggage Allowance to/From other Destinations:
|Number of Pieces
|Flex/ Air Shuttle
Carry On Pets
- Aerolineas Argentinas allows dogs, cats, and birds as checked baggage either on your flight or the separate one in accordance with the air travel regulations.
- Hence, for a smooth journey with your pets, you must notify them about your requirements through the Whatsapp line ( 54911 49040 4798) at least 72 hours before the departure of your flight.
- Unaccompanied minors are not allowed to carry animals under this scheme.
- You are required to carry documentation according to your destination.
- Before traveling with the pets in Aerolineas Argentinas you need to make all the important documentation for your pet available before travel such as a health certificate which should be signed by your veterinarian that indicates that your pet is fit to fly and the pet passport or identification.
You do not have to pay any fee if you purchase the ticket from Aerolineas Argentinas official website. However, if you want to modify the purchased tickets by phone or at the counter of Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines then it will charge you with the starting fees of $25 as their service charge which is non-refundable.
Check-in and verification
- Aerolineas Argentinas offers an option for online check-in through the website and the app available in the Play store from where you can book your favorite seat or issue your boarding pass conveniently.
- The web check-in for Aerolineas Argentinas opens up 24 hours prior to your departure for the flights from the U.S.
- You can check-in online and print your boarding pass from the self-service stand.
- The web check-in for all the other flights of Aerolineas Argentinas opens up 48 hours prior to your departure till 90 minutes before the flight departure.
The Baggage Allowance of Aerolineas Argentinas includes everything that the passenger is authorized to transport free of charge according to the fare purchased. It includes what you check as checked baggage on the hold. It should be taken into account that there are promotional rates that do not include checked baggage.
- Aerolineas Argentinas offers a great in-flight experience. Traveling through the Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) offers a wide range of onboard entertainment that includes newspapers, magazines, movies, playing online games, and listening to favorite music.
- The airlines also offer special care and service on their unaccompanied minor flights.
- You can connect your tablets, laptops, and smartphones to the aircraft network for unlimited entertainment.
Aerolineas Argentinas Meal Policy
Aerolineas Argentinas offers a wide range of cuisines that are designed by the best chefs. The airline offers snacks, beverages, breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all the class passengers.
Moreover, you can also pre-order your favorite meals while booking the flight tickets. If you have missed booking your pre-order meal then you can purchase your favorite meal directly from the cabin crew.
If you are allergic to a particular food then you can request a special meal at least 24 hours before the departure.
Passengers utilizing Aerolíneas Argentinas flights can reach the customer care toll-free number 1-800-333-0276 or can visit the website https://www.aerolineas.com.ar/ for any other queries.
Which bookings can be changed online?
All the bookings that are generated in Argentina at the offices, call center and on the official website of Aerolíneas Argentinas that is currently available up to 24 hours before the departure of the flight can be modified. Changes in Booking generated through the travel agencies are not allowed.
Which means of payment can I use to pay the change?
The payment method that is accepted on all websites is a Credit card or Debit card. Payments through the PagoFacil and Pago Mis Cuentas are not permitted.
How can I continue the proceeding after completing the form through Aerolineas Argentinas?
After completing the form through Aerolíneas Argentinas within the following 30 days, you will receive an email with the confirmation and data of the proceeding including the amount to be refunded.
In the event that the refund request does not comply with the requirements established or the fare restrictions do not permit it, then you will receive an email with the corresponding explanation as the case.
How can I check-in online with Aerolineas Argentinas?
For online check-in, you need to enter your reservation code along with your last name which appears in your reservation.
Can I choose my seat when checking in online?
Yes, you can choose your favorite seats when checking in online.
Can I choose the things like jewelry, medicines, electronic devices with my baggage?
Yes, you can carry these things in your baggage under your own safekeeping keeping the fact in mind that there was damage or loss that the company shall indemnify you within the legal limits that are established.
How can I act if my baggage has not arrived at the destination?
While detecting the baggage that has not arrived at the destination, you can contact any of the airline's staff members at an arriving hall who will proceed to enter the World Tracer System with the purpose of making the Property Irregularity Report (PIR).
What kind of inflight services are available by Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines?
Aerolineas Argentinas includes special meals on the menu and drinks and food onboard. The airlines also offer an in-flight entertainment system to keep the passengers entertained.
At what moment of booking I must enter my membership number Aerolineas Plus?
You should do it while entering your data. You should remember that it is the only opportunity that you are required to submit it and it is necessary when you are making the Web Check-In. So, that you can earn miles on the Plus account.
How to Check the flight status of Aerolineas Argentinas Airline?
The passengers can check their Aerolineas Argentinas Airline Flight Status by visiting the official website. After filling in the flight credentials you will get all the details.
What are the different cabin classes available in Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines flights?
The Aerolineas Argentinas reservations provide three cabin classes that are Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, and Business class.
What benefits can the Aerolíneas Plus Platinum Members have?
Members get benefits like Business counters, VIP Room, Priority Boarding, and many more.
In the event that I have paid in installments, how is the refund credited?
The refund will be credited to only your original payment mode. You can see the installments in your statements as well that you have chosen at the time of purchase.
What is the procedure for the boarding of Pets as Cargo through Aerolíneas Cargo in domestic flights?
The procedure for boarding pets as cargo requires a health certificate by a veterinarian that states that the pet is healthy to transport from one country to another.
Does Aerolíneas Cargo provide cages?
No, Aerolineas Cargo does not provide cages for transportation for your pet. You must carry your own pet cage.
How long before the trip can I make my booking?
You can make bookings 11 hours before the departure from all the other countries except Brazil which is 24 hours.
If I want to modify the flight bookings, how can I do it?
You can modify it by visiting the official website of Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines if it's applicable.
Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines Popular Destinations
Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines Popular Routes
- Cheap flights from Miami to Montevideo
- Cheap flights from Buenos Aires to Barcelona
- Cheap flights from Brussels to San Juan
- Cheap flights from Esquel to Belo Horizonte
- Cheap flights from Santa Cruz de la Sierra to Rio De Janeiro
- Cheap flights from Bogota to Asuncion
- Cheap flights from Brasília to Salta
- Cheap flights from Mendoza to Salvador
- Cheap flights from El Calafate to Rosario