Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Liberia is a small country in West Africa surrounded by golden beaches with red dirt roads that cross colorful fields, lush banana plantations, and vibrant villages. The tiny nation of Liberia is famous for its numerous waterfalls, nightlife, sandbars, surfable sandy beaches, wildlife sanctuary, and bustling market. It is relatively simple to travel around due to the shorter distance from one tourist spot to another. However, the widespread English-speaking community makes traveling effortless for visitors and helps them to interact with the locals. Before you book flights from Boston to Liberia, keep one thing in mind- be alert all the time. The crime rate is very high, and you cannot rely on local police. Libra is the most sought-after destination for backpackers.
Peak & Low Season:
- Season of Peak: Peak season for Liberia runs from June through August.
- Season of Low: In the low season, if you’re considering an excursion to Liberia within a budget, the period between late December to March would be the best time to plan your trip.
Best Flights from Boston to Liberia:
When traveling from Boston(BOS) to Liberia(LIR), Costa Rica you should consider leaving on Saturdays and avoid Fridays if you are looking for the best rates.These are some airlines that provide Cheap flights from Boston to Liberia:-
- Jet Blue
Jet blue is one of the most prestigious and marvelous airlines that provide a fair cost for traveling from Boston to Liberia. A typical cost for airline tickets from Boston(BOS) to Liberia(LIR), round trip is just USD 420 and the one-way price is USD 211.
- United Airlines
United Airlines is a well-known airline all over the world as it connects the US with the rest of the world. The cheapest cost for a round trip from Boston to Libra is only USD 448 and the one-way price is USD 213.
Best Places to Eat in Liberia:
|Details||High range||Mid Range||Low Range|
|Name||Boulevard Palace Restaurant||Tropicana Beach Restaurant and Bar||Monroe Chicken|
|Address||13th Street Tubman Boulevard, Monrovia 1000 Liberia||Thinker’s village, Monrovia 1000 Liberia||Tubman Blvd Near Fish Market Area Adjacent to Blue Crest College, Monrovia 1000 Liberia|
|Price Range||USD 10.66 – USD 53.31 each person||USD 10.66 – USD 39.99 each person||USD 4.00 – USD 19.99 each person|
Best Hotels to stay in Liberia:
- The fragmibnton hotel is situated a few minutes’ drives away from the airport. The hotel staff is very helpful and supportive. They provide various amenities like wifi, an outdoor pool, and breakfast buffets.
Address:- Opposite Roberts International Airport Roberts International Airport, Harbel 2310 Liberia
Price:- USD 206
- HOTEL DEL RiO is just a few minute’s drives away from Liberia’s main square and 1.2m from Guanacaste Museum. The hotel is an excellent budget-friendly stay, and they provide the best amenities like air conditioning rooms and free wifi in all areas.
Address:- El Río, Guanacaste Province, Liberia, Costa Rica
Price:- USD 66.70
Things to do in Liberia:
Monrovia is the capital city in the West African country of Liberia and is among the largest cities in the world. One million Liberian residents reside here, and it is full of fascinating places to explore. Monrovia historical museum is among the most popular attractions, and the museum is famous for its unique art galleries, architecture, and collections of artifacts.
How many airports are there in Liberia (LIR)?
There is one airport near Liberia (LIR)
How long does a flight from Boston to Liberia Costa Rica take?
A direct flight from Boston to Liberia average time takes 7hrs 14 min.
What airlines fly direct from BOS airport to LIR airport?
Some airlines that offer a direct flight from Boston to Liberia are Emirates Airlines, American Airlines & Delta Airlines.
How many flights are there from BOS to LIR per week?
With three different airlines between Boston to Liberia, there are on average 43 flights per week.
Which one is the most reliable airline from the route from Boston to Liberia?
For on-time arrivals, Delta Airlines is considered one of the most reliable airlines.
What is the cheapest day to fly from Boston to Liberia?
The cheapest day to fly from Boston to Liberia is Saturday, and the most expensive day is Sunday. If going for an affordable approach choose evening flights rather than morning flights.
What is the airport code for Santiago airport?
The IATA code for Liberia airport is LIR.
Can I carry my own food on Boston to Liberia flight?
For exact clarification, do contact the specific airlines because every airline has different policies.
What is the earliest departure time for flights from Boston to Liberia?
The first flight from Boston to Liberia flies at 05:00 am and arrives at Cali at 01:24 pm.
Cheap Flights To Boston
Cheap Flights From Boston
Airports Near Boston
- Logan International Airport – BOS
- Manchester Boston Regional Airport – MHT
- Provincetown Municipal Airport – PVC
- New Bedford Regional Airport – EWB
- Theodore Francis Green State Airport – PVD
Cheap Flights To Liberia
Cheap Flights From Liberia
- Cheap Flights from Liberia to Toronto
- Cheap Flights from Liberia to New York City
- Cheap Flights from Liberia to Houston
- Cheap Flights from Liberia to Los Angeles
- Cheap Flights from Liberia to Chicago
Airports Near Liberia
- Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport – LIR