Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Divi Divi Air
Divi Divi Air, the flag carrier airline of Curaçao, was founded in 2000. Furthermore, it is headquartered in Curaçao and Curaçao International Airport is its hub. It operates its scheduled Divi Divi Air flights to 3 destinations across Bonaire and Aruba. In addition, the airline is named after the Divi-divi tree that grows in this region.
Divi Divi Air offers 44 weekly flights across the three destinations. As of June 2021, the passenger fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Britten-Norman BN-2P Islander||3|
|De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter||4|
Divi Divi Air Flights Details
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destination|
Popular Divi Divi Air Flights Routes and Destinations
|Origin||Destination||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Curacao||Bonaire||March 15, 2022||96.24 USD|
|Bonaire||Aruba||March 17, 2022||177.68 USD|
|Aruba||Curacao||March 18, 2022||122.25 USD|
Top Airports Served by Divi Divi Air
- Hato International Airport (CUR)
- Curaçao International Airport (CUR)
- Flamingo International Airport (BON)
- Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA)
Divi Divi Air Policies & Services (Cancellation, Baggage, Check-in, Booking Fee, in-flight Entertainment)
Divi Divi Cancellation Policy
- Divi Divi Air is regularly updating its Cancellation and Refund policy to keep it convenient and Flexible for the passengers. Under the Divi Divi Cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim your refund if you meet these criteria:
- If a Divi Divi Air flight is canceled due to any unavoidable circumstances then the airline is liable to pay full compensation to the passengers.
- Divi Divi Air may change or cancel the itinerary of the un-ticketed reservation at any time without any penalty.
- If due to bad weather it cancels its Divi Divi Air flights then the airline takes full responsibility to adjust their passengers into other scheduled flights or pays full compensation to them.
- If due to bad weather Divi Divi Air cancels its flights then the airline takes full responsibility to adjust their passengers into other scheduled flights or pays full compensation to them.
- All the passengers are encouraged to purchase third-party travel insurance to cover such instances.
- If flights operated by Divi Divi Air fail to operate due to any unavoidable reason then the airline will issue a refund or the other way transport to the destination. The tax fees and charges paid by the passengers will not be refunded.
- If the ticket has been unused then the refund will not be less than the difference between the fare paid and the applicable fare for travel between the points for which the Ticket has been used plus any associated taxes, fees, and charges.
- If you have paid any fees and charges by the other agencies then the fees paid by you to any other agencies are a matter entirely between you and them.
- In the unfortunate event that any passenger suffered the bereavement of an immediate family member within the fourteen days of travel then Divi Divi Air will issue a full refund.
|Flight/Cabin||Baggage weight||Baggage allowance|
|Carry-on Baggage||3 kg-7 kg||10 x 10 x 14 inches or 25 x 25 x 35 cm|
|Personal carry-on items||3 kg-5 kg||67 x 38 x 25 cm|
|Hand Luggage||3 kg-5 kg||67 x 38 x 25 cm|
- Divi Divi Air includes the cost of transporting a certain amount of baggage. The free baggage allowance is up to 18 kg per passenger per seat and it varies according to the availability of space on board the aircraft.
- Checked baggage should not include any fragile, valuable, and perishable items. Medical certificates, medicines, keys, and samples should be stored in your carry-on baggage.
Carry On Pets
- Divi Divi Air allows you to travel with your pet. For a smooth journey with your pet, make sure to make a reservation for your pet on time.
- Divi Divi Air also asks you to submit the paperwork and veteran certificate ensuring that the pet is healthy for travel. Also, some countries don’t allow all pets so, you should check the website of that country for the travel restrictions with your pet.
- Divi Divi Air does not provide a travel bag or kennel for your pet. So, before traveling you must ensure that your pet has a suitable travel bag or kennel.
- Your pet should have all the necessary vaccinations for the destination where you are traveling.
- Pets traveling from South and Central America, Mexico, Cuba, Haiti, and the Dominic Republic are not allowed to travel to Aruba. It also includes emotional support dogs.
- You do not have to pay any booking fee if you purchase the ticket from the Divi Divi official website. However, if you want to modify the purchased tickets by phone or at the counter of Divi Divi Air then it will charge you with the starting fees of $25 as their service charge which is non-refundable.
Check-In and Verification
- Passengers should carry all the valid and legal travel documents that may be asked as proof of payment for all the flights upon check-in.
- Divi Divi Air reserves the right to cancel the ticketed reservation if the passenger has arrived at the check-in counter after 60 minutes.
- Passengers can also do web check-in through the official website of Divi Divi Air and through the official app of the airline.
- Divi Divi offers a 12-hour check-in before the flight departure. After the self-check-in procedure, you are required to get your baggage check-in at the airline’s counter.
Frequently Asked Questions- Divi Divi Air
How many flights are weekly operated by Divi Divi Air?
There are 44 weekly flights that are operated across the 3 destinations by Divi Divi Air.
Does Divi Divi Air provide kennels for pets?
Passengers must carry Kennel for their own pet as Divi Divi air does not provide kennels for the pets.
Under what circumstances, does Divi Divi Air provide refunds to the passengers?
If a Divi Divi Air flight is canceled due to bad weather or any unavoidable circumstance, the airline will provide a full refund for it.
What are the documents required to travel with your pet in Divi Divi Air?
Passengers must carry the medical certificate of their pet that ensures that the pet is healthy to travel and the pet should have all the vaccinations.
How much is the free baggage allowed to carry in Divi Divi Air?
Passengers are allowed to carry 18 kg free baggage while traveling in Divi Divi Air.
In which case Divi Divi air reserves the right to cancel the flight of a passenger without paying a refund for it?
If a passenger has arrived at the check-in counter after 60 minutes then Divi Divi air reserves the right to cancel the flight of a passenger without paying a refund for it.
Does Divi Divi Air allow web check-in?
Yes, Divi Divi air allows web check-in that should be done before the 12- an hour of scheduled departure.
Divi Divi Air Popular Airports
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Harry Reid International Airport
- Orlando International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- O’Hare International Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
Popular routes of the Divi Divi Air
- Divi Divi Air Flights to New York
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Las Vegas
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Los Angeles
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Orlando
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Denver
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Miami
- Divi Divi Air Flights to San Francisco
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Chicago
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Fort Lauderdale
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Dallas
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Houston
- Divi Divi Air Flights to Tampa
Other Help Topics of Divi Divi Air
- Divi Divi Air customer support number
- Divi Divi Air flight change
- Divi Divi Air cancellation refund policy
- Divi Divi Air baggage policy