Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About LOT Polish Airlines
Airlines provide passengers with an incredible option to make alterations in their reservation. With such a privilege, you can save yourself some bucks and even enjoy your trip. There are many reasons due to which you might wish to alter your flight. To assist your case, LOT Polish has crafted a LOT Polish Airlines flight change policy. Here we will discuss some major highlights and guidelines of this policy for a smooth change process. But first, check out the brief about the airline itself.
LOT Polish Airlines, legally incorporated as Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A. is the flag carrier of Poland. Established in 1928, LOT was a founding member of IATA and remains one of the world’s oldest airlines in operation. With a fleet of 75 aircrafts it is the 18th largest operator and serves more than 120 destinations across Europe, Asia and North America.
LOT Polish Flight Change Policy Key Points
- By logging in with your valid credentials over the official website, you can change your flight with LOT Polish. You can also contact the customer support of the airline to make alterations in your flight.
- The only way to modify a LOT Polish third-party ticket is to contact the place of purchase. Only the travel agent that handled the flight reservation has the power to make changes in your flight.
- You can simply make a LOT Polish flight change for free, provided that you make changes within 24 hours of booking and the ticket is purchased at least 7 days before departure date.
- If you have already made a group flight reservation and need to make changes, get in touch with the company that handled the initial booking.
- A flight may occasionally be delayed by the airline due to bad weather or a technical issue. You will have the option to book a new flight using the same travel class, airline, and destination without being charged any penalty.
- Customers, who experience unique circumstances, including the death of a family member, are given special attention by the airline’s management. However, it’s crucial to remember that customers must provide relevant proof and other valid documents for verification.
Steps To Change a LOT Polish Flight
- Open a web browser and visit LOT Polish Airlines.
- You can choose the nearest airport as well as the language.
- Click on the box with the label “Manage My Bookings” on the home page.
- Click the search button after providing your last name and registration reference number.
- The details of your flight will be displayed on your screen.
- You can now make changes to your airline ticket in accordance with your preferences.
- After the changes are saved, a confirmation will be shared to you over email and phone number in accordance with LOT Polish Airlines change flight policy.
LOT Polish Airlines Change Flight Fee
- If any changes or modifications are made after 24 hours of ticket purchase, then the airline will charge a change fee, as per LOT Polish Airlines flight change policy.
- For a variety of reasons, customers may have to change their flights after buying the ticket. Generally, rates begin roughly at zł 408. Although, the rates may fluctuate depending upon the changes made, flight route, and cabin class.
LOT Polish Airlines Name Change Policy
Before making any changes, read the things that are stated below in order to learn more about the specifics of the name change for LOT Polish Airlines.
- The passenger’s initial name’s spelling is the only thing the pilot can alter.
- You can alter the prefix or title.
- The traveler can only add or alter their first name.
- The passenger’s first and last names can be changed in reverse.
LOT Polish Name Change Guidelines
- Passengers may change their name without paying any fees as long as the procedure begins within 24 hours of the purchase. You must reserve the ticket seven days before travel.
- Small name modifications, such as the introduction of a surname after a document that has been granted by the government, are allowed by LOT Polish Airlines in accordance with the terms and circumstances.
- If changes occur after marriage, you will be required to submit the marriage license and other papers. You can change your name online, at least 24 hours before departure.
LOT Polish Airlines Name Change Fee
- After 24 hours of your purchase, if you decide to change your name, you will be charged between zł 454 and zł 1135.
- The fee will be charged in accordance with LOT Polish Airlines’ name change policy, depending on your name change priority.
LOT Polish Airlines Flight Upgrade
- If you already have a reservation but would like to travel in a higher class, you can access the LOT Upgrade offer in an automatic bid.
- If the LOT Upgrade service is available on your flight, you will gain access to the automatic bidding for this service. All flight segments included in your booking which are eligible for LOT Upgrade bidding will be displayed.
- With a flight upgrade you will get added perks such as comfortable seats, priority boarding, access to airport’s lounges, premium wines, and other luxurious amenities.
What you need to know
- To qualify for the LOT Upgrade offer, your ticket must be issued up to 48 hours before the start of your journey.
- LOT Upgrade benefits are not available on all routes.
- The automatic LOT Upgrade service applies to all passengers in the reservation.
- The offer you make for one person will be multiplied automatically by the number of passengers in your booking.
How can I change my flight without a fee?
You can change your flights without paying a fee, provided that you do so within 24 hours of booking.
What is the LOT Polish Airlines flight change policy now?
The LOT Polish Airlines modify flight policy allows you to make changes to your flights free of cost within 24 hours of booking. Post that, a change fee will be charged.
Can you get a refund if there is a flight change due to LOT Polish Airlines's fault?
If a flight is changed due to the airline's fault, then you’re entitled to receive a full refund irrespective of the flight route and ticket fare type.
How late can you change a LOT Polish Airlines’ flight ticket?
The LOT Polish Airlines flight change policy allows passengers to make changes till 24 hours prior scheduled departure.
What happens if my new flight costs less than my original flight?
If your new flight costs less than the original flight, then the remaining balance will be forfeited by the airline and not refunded to the passenger.
Can I change my ticket which was purchased from a third-party agent?
LOT Polish Airlines allows you to make flight ticket changes, purchased from a third-party agent. However, the changes can only be made by the concerned agent only.
Can I change my non-refundable LOT Polish Airlines flight?
Yes, you can make flight changes to your LOT Polish Airlines flight after paying a change fee, depending upon the flight route, distance, and other factors.
Can I make changes in my LOT Polish Airlines flight if I am traveling outside Poland?
Yes you can make changes to your flight routes outside Poland, but will have to pay a change fee, depending upon various factors.
Can I Change a flight on the same day my flight departs?
Yes, the LOT Polish Airlines flight change policy allows changes till 24 hours of scheduled departure. You may also have to pay a change fee / fare difference, whichever applicable.
What happens if I change a Basic Fare ticket?
LOT Polish Airlines allows free of cost flight changes for Basic Fare tickets if changes are made within 24 hours of booking.