Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air (G4) is an American ultra low-cost airline, a major air-carrier and the fourteenth largest commercial airline in North America. It was founded in 1997 as WestJet Express and commenced its operation in 1998. Since it is one of the cheapest airlines of the US, the Allegiant Air cancellation and refund policy has been designed to secure the rights of its passengers. Here we will discuss its many amendments related to canceling its flights or managing booking or requesting for a refund.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy
Nobody likes to cancel a perfectly planned trip unless it’s absolutely necessary. When it comes to canceling a flight, it is undoubtedly the most lengthy process, and if you are not aware of its cancellation and refund policy, then chances are, you are going to lose a hefty amount. However, being a low-cost airline, Allegiant Air (G4) offers its passengers a very convenient policy, under which the passengers can easily cancel and claim refund if eligible.
Allegiantt Air Trip Flex
In addition, if you are unsure about your trip and want to make changes or cancel your booking, then book your ticket with Allegiantt Air Trip Flex. If you have bought Trip Flex, you are eligible to postpone your trip and do not have to incur any cancellation fee. You have to purchase Trip Flex during the original reservation process, and have to pay USD 8 to USD 20 per segment, per person, depending on the route you are traveling to.
Allegiant Air 24-hour Cancellation Policy
The Allegiant Air 24-hour cancellation policy allows its customers to cancel their booking within 24 hours from the time of booking as long as the scheduled departure date is at least seven days later. However, it is advisable to understand the following points before canceling your flight:
- Under the 24-hour cancellation policy, passengers can cancel the ticket free of charge if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking.
- Also, to get a complete refund, the scheduled departure of the flight should be no less than seven days from the time of booking.
- If the passenger initiates a cancellation request outside the allotted period, they will have to pay a cancellation fee.
- The passenger will receive a complete refund within 7 to 10 working days on the original mode of payment.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy for Refundable and Non-refundable Tickets
The eligibility to claim refund on a non-refundable ticket depends on various conditions. Even on a refundable ticket, you might receive only a portion of the fare. To know more about the policy for refundable and non-refundable ticket, read the amendments below:
- If you cancel your flight within the 24-hour risk-free period, you will receive a complete refund even on your non-refundable ticket. However, the scheduled departure should be at least seven days later at the time of booking.
- If the airline cancels your flight or you are denied boarding, then the airline will compensate you.
- If you have purchased Trip Flex at the time of booking the reservation, you do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the refund will be subject to fare type, route, and time of booking.
- If you cancel the flight outside the 24-hour time frame, you must pay USD 75 as cancellation fee.
- The airline allows tickets covered with Trip Flex to book later or reschedule the booking.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy for Different Class (Economy Class)
Being a low-cost carrier, Allegiant Air doesn’t offer First Class or Business Class cabins. It has only Economy class. However, the seats have been categorized into three parts- Standard, Legroom, and Giant Seats. The airline offers both refundable and non-refundable tickets on Economy Class. You can secure your trip by Trip Flex and avoid paying cancellation fee, if you cancel its flight.
How to Get Compensation in Case of Flight Delay or Cancellation?
Airlines do not cancel their flights unless there is a strong reason behind it. Several factors like technical glitches, natural calamities, or government orders can push an airline to cancel its flight. Allegiant Airlines (G4) takes full responsibility and compensates the affected passengers in case of a flight canceled by airline:
- If the airline cancels your flight due to bad weather, you can request an instant rebooking or ask for compensation.
- Allegiant Air will offer you an access to its VIP lounge
- You can also receive a complete refund from the airline.
- If the airline denies you boarding, the airline will provide you an alternate flight. If the alternate flight doesn’t suit your schedule, you can ask for a refund.
- If the flight is delayed by a few hours, depending on the duration of the delay, the airline will provide monetary compensation or offer you a hotel to stay, free transportation to/from hotel, and free meal.
How to Cancel Allegiant Air Flights?
You can easily cancel your Allegiant Air (G4) flight by simply visiting the airline’s official website or at the airport’s ticket counter. The airline will charge USD 75 as a cancellation fee, depending on the domestic and international flights canceled after 24 hours of booking. To learn how to cancel your booking, read below:
- Visit Allegiant Air official website.
- Click on Manage Trip
- Enter your first name, last name, and booking confirmation code, and click on Find My Trip.
- Open your booking and cancel it
- The airline will send you a confirmation mail regarding the successful completion of the cancellation process
- You can either visit Allegiant Air’s counter at the airport or call +1 860 374 7617.
- If you have called the airline’s customer support number, select the language that suits you the best.
- Provide the required information asked by the agent (user name, ticket number, arrival city, and other information to verify your identity).
- Choose the trip you want to cancel.
- Choose a payment method if you have to pay a cancellation fee for Allegiant Air flights.
- The airline will send a confirmation mail regarding the cancellation.
Note: You can also mail them by visiting its official website and clicking on Manage Trip. The email cancellation option will appear on the page. You can follow the instructions to complete the process.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Fee
If you are canceling your flight after the 24-hours time-frame, then you are required to pay &75 as cancellation fee. However, if your booking is secured with Trip Flex, you do not have to incur any cancellation fee and the refund will be initiated after the airline accepts your cancellation and refund request.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy
- The customers of Allegiant Air (G4) are entitled to receive a complete refund if they cancel the flight under Allegiant Air 24-hour cancellation policy.
- If the customer holds a flexible ticket, he or she will receive a refund. However, a cancellation fee of USD 75 will be applied.
- If the ticket is secured with Trip flex, the passenger will receive a complete or a portion of the ticket fare.
- If the passenger is unable to utilize the service due to the airline’s fault, then the airline will compensate them.
- Sometimes, the airline offers travel credit instead of a refund. The passenger can utilize the travel credit and reschedule their trip.
How to Get Refund from Allegiant Air?
There are two ways you can request for a refund- online and offline.
- Visit Allegiant Air official website.
- Click on Retrieve Your Booking Option
- Once you enter the booking details, click on Request a Refund option
- Next, the airline will ask you a few questions related to your reservation
- Next, enter the flight booking confirmation and your last name, and click Next
- If you are eligible for a refund, the airline will initiate the refund, and you will receive the amount within 7 to 10 business days.
- Call the airline’s customer support number +1 860 374 7617 based on your language and region
- Click on the correct button to talk with an agent
- Share the required information with Allegiant Air’s expert agent
- Request for a refund
Support Number for Cancellation and Refund Related Queries
You can dial +1 860 374 7617 for any flight cancellation and refund related queries. To know about the flight status, and your reservations, dial +1 866 739 3910.
Can I cancel my Allegiant (G4) flight and get a refund?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.allegiantair.com/, Allegiant (G4) Call Center, or airport counters. However, the criteria to be eligible to receive a refund depends on various factors.
How much is the cancellation fee for Allegiant (G4)?
The Allegiant (G4) flight cancellation fee is USD 75 and would be applicable after 24 hours from the date of booking. However, your eligibility criteria for a refund or credit voucher depends on the fare rules applied to your flight booking.
Does Canceling a flight give you a refund?
The refund policy of Allegiant (G4) depends on the type of ticket you purchased. If the ticket meets all the requirements, you will receive an amount as refund.
Can I cancel my Allegiant (G4) reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Allegiant (G4) allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure except for Economy Class. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
What are the easiest ways to cancel my Allegiant (G4) flight ticket?
You can easily cancel your Allegiant (G4) flight by visiting the official website of the airline. You can also call the customer support number or visit the airline counter at the airport.
Is it possible to make flight changes on Allegiant (G4)?
Yes, Allegiant (G4) allows its passengers to make changes in their bookings easily.
What will I do if Allegiant (G4) cancels my flight?
In case Allegiant (G4) cancels your flight or denies you boarding, the airline compensates for the inconvenience.
Is it cheaper to cancel or change Allegiant flights?
The charges for canceling or rescheduling your itinerary with any Allegiant flights are almost the same. You can pick the one that suits you the best.
Can I customize my Allegiant Air flight?
Yes, Allegiant Air (G4) allows its passengers to customize their booking. Through the customization, passengers can reschedule or manage their trip.