Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Hawaiian Airlines
Since Hawaiian Airlines is a major airline of Hawaii and witnesses numerous guests onboard, you can expect an opulent welcome from the airline when traveling Hawaiian Airlines Business Class. A high level of generosity and premium hospitality offered by flight’s attendants are sure to make your journey worthwhile.
Both Business Class and First Class on Hawaiian Airlines are essentially the same. In other words, the airline lists its both cabin classes in the broader “Premium Cabin” category, but there is an important difference of seating and flying route between the two:
- First class offers lie-flat seats, which are found on the A330 planes which fly the longer domestic and international routes.
- Business class features large recliner seats, reserved for the A321Neo planes that fly only to international destinations to / from Hawaii.
Business Class Airport Experience
- Hawaiian Airlines Business Class passengers also get access to the airports’ lounges, although in some locations only.
- If you’re flying business class out of Sydney, Tokyo-Haneda, Tokyo-Narita, Seoul or Auckland, get access to a partner lounge as part of their ticket and you will get access to lounges’ dining services that come with complimentary food, beer, wine and soft drinks.
- International Business Class guests will enjoy complimentary access to The Plumeria Lounge, our 3,000+-square-foot lounge at the Honolulu International Airport. A contemporary, fresh design makes it a special place for the guests to relax and share memories of the sights, sounds, and flavors of the Hawaiian Islands.
- When you reach the airport and are done with security check, screening, and luggage drop you will be guided by the airport staff about how to reach the lounge.
- Although the lounges can be a bit noisy and crowded sometimes, you’re sure to enjoy a delicious snack accompanied with a drink once you enter there. Drinks include everything from non-alcoholic to alcoholic ones such as wine. And the meals are offered depending upon the time of the day.
With Hawaiian’s Business Class Flight, you are ensured top-notch services and amenities. In addition to it is the added flexibility of baggage, cancellation, and flight change for such passengers. Check out the facilities offered:
Each guest is allowed one carry-on bag and one personal item bag for all flights. Your allotted carry-on bag must fit safely under the seat in front of you or in an approved overhead compartment and must not exceed dimensions of 114 cm.
You are allowed to free checked baggage which must weigh up to 50 pounds and the dimensions of your luggage must not exceed 158 cm. Any luggage above this, will be subject to excess baggage and will incur a fee.
As per Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy, you are allowed to cancel your booking free of charge, provided that you do so within 24 hours of booking. Post this period a cancellation fee will be charged.
- In accordance with Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy, you are allowed to make flight changes even after 24 hours of booking for free. Since Business Class tickets are refundable, you will only have to pay the fare difference.
- You can make changes to your domestic flight free of charge, till the day of original flight departure. However, for all international flight routes, a change fee will be charged for same-day flight changes.
- Similar to First class guests, even the Hawaiian Airlines business class ticket holders get the facility of early boarding. This way, once the First Class members are settled you’d be the next to board the plane.
- You are also eligible for priority check-in and priority security screening. With the help of these facilities, you can expedite the travel formalities and get more time to chill out in one the airport lounges.
Offering the most convenient journey Hawaiian Airlines aircrafts also offer impeccable amenities to enhance the experience. Endless entertainment options, extra meal options, legroom, and free beverages are some of the amenities offered during flight.
Cabin and Seat
The seats of the Hawaiian Airlines Business class cabin offer extra legroom with pitches of 35 inches and ensure added comfort until you reach the destination.
Here is how the seating management of Business Class cabin is designed:
- A321Neo fleet’s Business Class
The 6 recliner seats are in a 2-2 layout with a roomy pitch of 39”. Seats in A or J will offer superb window views. These are flown inter-island and to some cities on the mainland.
- B717 fleet’s Business Class
The 8 recliner seats are in a 2-2 layout with a seat pitch of 37” and the bulkhead seats do not have a window. These are flown inter-island.
- Business Class guests get a spacious seat, which is about 20 inches wide, with a full 76 inches to stretch out, and that also turns into 180 degrees lie flat beds. Plus, these passengers also get a privacy screen (located between seats), personal USB and AC outlets.
- These guests will also receive an amenity kit with personal grooming products on flights eight hours or longer. The items include a toothpaste, brush, comb, a sleep mask, hand cream, and lip balm.
- Meals in the Business Class cabin come with an array of island-inspired dishes such as a soy-braised chicken, pork stew made with daikon and rice, and a Maui onion breakfast potato cake, all developed by Hawaiian-born executive chefs.
- The selections vary depending on the time of your flight, but all meals include an appetizer, main course meal, dessert and a snack. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available that must be requested 48 hours before the flight.
- Hawaiian Airlines Business Class cabin adds an island spin to the beverage selections including three Hawaiian-inspired signature cocktails, a sommelier-curated wine list, and a few craft brews from the Maui Brewing Company.
- Recline, relax, and choose from a variety of entertainment options to keep you entertained and relaxed throughout your flight. Guests in our Premium Cabin enjoy complimentary unlimited access to a selection of Movies on Demand, a wide variety of popular TV shows, games, music videos, and audio channels.
- Stream the airline’s in-Flight entertainment from your personal device onboard, and enjoy watching movies / TV shows from a wide collection of entertainment options.
- In-flight entertainment also allows you to enjoy several games, watch the latest world news, short videos on Hawaiian skies, Ola Pono series, and stay updated about Hawaii’s culture with the in-flight magazine- Hana Hou.
Similar to First Class, Hawaiian Airlines Business Class passengers also get to deboard the plane on priority, but after First Class guests. You will be escorted to the ground level safely and from there you can head to the baggage counter to claim your luggage.
Do Hawaiian Airlines have Business Class?
The airline offers Business Class cabin fare for those looking to enjoy enhanced flying experience.
Does Hawaiian Airlines Business Class have access to airport lounges?
Yes, all guests traveling Business Class with Hawaiian Airlines are provided free access to lounges, where they can relax and have complimentary food.
Does Hawaiian Airlines Business Class have WiFi?
Hawaiian Airlines does not offer onboard Wifi service on any of its aircrafts.
Do seats in Hawaiian Airlines Business Class lie flat?
Yes, Hawaiian Airlines has lie-flat seats on its A330 planes which fly to international destinations
Do I get a free meal in Business Class on Hawaiian Airlines?
Yes, complimentary food is served on all flights for Business Class guests.
What is the baggage allowance for Hawaiian Airlines Business Class?
The Business Class passengers are allowed one piece of carry-on and personal item to take onboard. They are also allowed free checked bags of 50 pounds in total.
Is there a dress code for Hawaiian Airlines Business Class?
There is no special dress code for Hawaiian Airlines Business Class. You may want to dress up appropriately, since you’ll be traveling in the luxury section of the plane.
Does Hawaiian Airlines offer amenity kits to Business Class passengers?
Hawaiian Airlines offers amenity kits for business class passengers, on flights that are at least 8 hours or long.
Do Hawaiian Airlines Business Class passengers get free inflight alcohol ?
All Hawaiian Airlines Business Class get access to free bar drinks including beer, wine, and cocktails.
Does Hawaiian Airlines offer in-flight entertainment for Business Class passengers?
Guests in the Premium Cabin of Hawaiian Airlines can enjoy complimentary unlimited access to a selection of Movies on Demand, a wide variety of popular TV shows, games, music videos, and audio channels.