Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About LATAM Ecuador Airlines
LATAM Ecuador, formerly known as LAN Ecuador, is a subsidiary of LATAM Airlines Group. Founded in 2002, LATAM Ecuador Airlines or Aerolane Lineas Aereas Nacionales del Ecuador S.A. is based in Quito, Ecuador. Furthermore, Guayaquil and Quito are their major hubs. It offers only four LATAM Ecuador flights to nine destinations
Unlike LATAM Airlines Group’s other subsidiaries, LATAM Ecuador connects only 9 destinations. It has a very small fleet size of four and consists of Airbus A319-100.
LATAM Ecuador Flights Details
|Flights Per Week
|Most Popular Destination
|Mariscal Sucre International Airport, Quito
Popular LATAM Ecuador Flights Routes and Destinations
|Apr 12, 2022
|Mar 16, 2022
|Jun 12. 2022
|Apr 14, 2022
|Mar, 15. 2022
Top Airports Served by LATAM, Ecuador
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO)
- Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport (GYE)
- Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport (SCL)
- Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM)
- Mariscal Lamar Airport (CUE)
- Santa Rosa International Airport (ETR)
- Seymour Airport (GPS)
- San Cristobal Airport (SCY)
LATAM, Ecuador Policies & Services
LATAM, Ecuador (XL) is constantly updating its Cancellation and Refund policy to keep it flexible and convenient for the passengers. You do not have to worry about the last-minute cancellation cost with an LATAM Ecuador flights reservation. Under the LATAM, Ecuador cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim a full refund under the following conditions:
- Under LATAM, Ecuador 24 hour cancellation policy, if the flight is canceled within 24 hours of reservation, then LATAM, Ecuador (XL) will not charge any cancellation fee.
- Also, if you cancel your LATAM, Ecuador flight within 24hours of booking, you are eligible for a full refund if your flight’s departure is at least 7 days later at the time of booking.
- For bookings made via a third-party agency you are suggested to contact the concerned party only.
- The amount of cancellation fee depends on the flight route, destination and many more.
- The LATAM, Ecuador 24 hour cancellation policy is applicable to both refundable and non-refundable flight tickets irrespective of the destination(domestic or international).
- As per LATAM, Ecuador 24 hour cancellation policy, the passenger is eligible for a refund if the flight is canceled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the original source of the payment.
- If your ticket is non-refundable, then don’t worry. You are also eligible for a full refund if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of booking.
- The refund will be credited within 7-10 working days from the day of cancellation. And, in case the payment is delayed, you can get in touch with the airline’s customer support.
- The refund of the LATAM Ecuador flight ticket depends upon several factors like technical glitch, flight cancellation and many more.
- Passengers who are affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or government travel restrictions can claim a refund, says the LATAM, Ecuador cancellation policy.
The baggage policy of LATAM, Ecuador Airlines follows different baggage rules depending on the airfare. Moreover, the 3 dimensions of wheeled or non-wheeled bags should not exceed 55cm×35cm×25cm.
- Business Class
One piece of carry-on baggage not weighing more than 35lbs and one personal item bag with dimensions of 45cmx 35cmx20cm.
- Economy class
One piece of carry-on baggage not weighing more than 22lbs and one personal item bag with dimensions of 45cmx 35cmx20cm.
Note- The personal item bag is considered as the handbag, backpack, laptop bag or suitcase.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Baggage Allowance for Domestic flights within Ecuador
|Cabin Class/ Flight
|No. of pieces allowed
Baggage Allowance for flights to and from South America
|Cabin Class/ Flight
|No. of pieces allowed
Carry on baggage for infants
- If traveling with an infant under the age of two on your lap, then you can bring an additional standard item of hand luggage on board to carry the infant’s belongings.
- LATAM Ecuador (XL) will transport your infant’s child seat and stroller free of cost under checked baggage. A diaper bag will be counted under the parent’s carry-on limit.
- The airlines also recommend the use of car seats to optimize your child’s safety as per the Federation Aviation Administration.
Carry on pets
- LATAM Ecuador allows cats and small dogs with valid Health and Rabies vaccination certificates to fly with you in the cabin or cargo.
- LATAM, Ecuador allows pets, such as dogs and cats, only on the aircraft, but space for their travel is subject to availability. Hence, for a smooth journey with your beloved pet, you must reserve a seat well before your scheduled departure.
- If your tickets are booked with a third party, then make reservations for your pet with the concerned party only.
A nominal service fee for LATAM, Ecuador flight booking is charged via the website. However, none at the airport or via third-party agencies.
Check-in & Verification
- LATAM, Ecuador offers a new digital experience with an automatic check-in option for all domestic flights, where you aren’t required to check-in or verify your details. The airlines will do it for you.
- For all international flights, you are required to complete certain documentation to be eligible for an automatic check-in.
- The LATAM, Ecuador (XL) aircrafts offers LATAM Play option with 12 inch screens(accessible only on international flights) and on your personal device(for domestic flights) to make your journey impeccable.
- With LATAM Play you can watch your favorite movies or TV shows by simply connecting to the airline’s network.
LATAM Ecuador Meal Policy
- LATAM, Ecuador provides complimentary in-flight meals such as snacks, beverages and freshly prepared dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on all international flights served according to your flight duration.
- However, LATAM, Ecuador doesn’t provide complimentary meals on domestic flights, but you can easily purchase your favorite meal from the cabin crew.
Passengers utilizing LATAM Ecuador flights can call on their customer support toll free number 1-800-000-527 or visit https://www.latam.com/en_ue/help-center/contact/offices/ecuador/, for any other queries.
Can I cancel my LATAM, Ecuador (XL) flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.latam.com/en_ue/help-center/contact/offices/ecuador/, LATAM Ecuador (XL) contact no 1800-000-527 within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible LATAM, Ecuador flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my LATAM, Ecuador (XL) reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
As per LATAM, Ecuador (XL) cancellation policy, to get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
How long will it take to get the refund?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 working days of LATAM, Ecuador (XL) flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
LATAM, Ecuador (XL) flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Does LATAM, Ecuador (XL) Airlines provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, LATAM, Ecuador (XL) offers wheelchair and mobility services from the check-in counters at your departing airport.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with LATAM, Ecuador (XL)?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for LATAM, Ecuador (XL) flights.
Is it safe to travel with LATAM, Ecuador (XL) during Covid-19?
LATAM, Ecuador (XL) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to providing a PPE kit and checking the temperature of each passenger, LATAM, Ecuador (XL) ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food and can eat it on the flight. However, you aren’t allowed to drink your own alcoholic beverages on the flight.
Does LATAM, Ecuador (XL) provide in-flight dining?
LATAM, Ecuador (XL) provides complimentary food and beverages on all flights, depending on the duration of the journey.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
Where can I check my LATAM, Ecuador (XL) flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of LATAM, Ecuador (XL). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does LATAM, Ecuador (XL) allow pets on flights?
Yes, you can travel seamlessly with your beloved pet on LATAM, Ecuador (XL) flights. However, to learn more about the flying with pets guidelines you are advised to visit the official website.
LATAM Subsidiary Airlines Customer Support
- LATAM Airlines Colombia Customer Support
- LATAM Airlines Peru Customer Support
- LATAM Airlines Ecuador Customer Support
- LATAM Airlines Chile Customer Support