Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Viva Air Peru
Viva Air Peru is a low cost airline of Peru and is headquartered in Lima. It was founded in November 2016 and Viva Peru flights operate from its primary hub at the Jorge Chavez International Airport. In addition it was established by Irelandia Aviation and operates as a subsidiary of Viva Air Colombia. As of now, Viva Air Peru(VV) serves 4 destinations of Colombia and Peru including Bogota, Medellin, Cuzco, and Lima. Although the airline is termed as a low cost carrier, it still manages to provide commendable services to all its passengers.
The fleet size of Viva Air Peru is 3 and consists of narrow body aircraft made out of Saabs and Embraers aircrafts.
Let’s find out the list of aircrafts employed for Viva Air Peru(VV):
Viva Air Peru Flight Details
|Flights Per Week
|Most Popular Destination
|Jorge Chavez International Airport(LIM)
Popular Viva Peru Flights Routes and Destination
|Mar 02, 2022
|Apr 15, 2022
|Mar 13, 2022
|May 21, 2022
|Jun 10, 2022
|Jul 19, 2022
|Oct 23, 2022
|Aug 27, 2022
Top Airports Served by Viva Air Peru
- Lima Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM)
- Cuzco Airport Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ)
- Bogota El Dorado Airport (BOG)
- Medellín José María Córdova Airport (MDE)
Viva Air Peru Policies & Services
The Viva Air Peru cancellation policy provides premium benefits and seamless experience to offer convenience to all their passengers. Besides, with Viva Air Peru(VV), you don’t have to worry about the refund or last minute cancellation. Here are some facts to understand the policy better:
- The Viva Air Peru 24 hour flight cancellation policy is applicable to both refundable and non-refundable flights to and from the USA and / or Mexico.
- The passengers are eligible to cancel their Viva Peru flights only if the booking is made from Viva Air Peru official website, customer support or concerned airport counters.
- For bookings made via a third-party agency you are suggested to contact the concerned party only.
- The cancellation is allowed only if the booking is made 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
- If the flight is canceled within 24 hours of reservation, then Viva Air Peru will not charge any cancellation fee.
- The amount of cancellation fee depends on the flight route, destination and many more.
- As per Viva Air Peru(VV) flight cancellation refund policy the passenger is eligible for refund if the flight is to and from the USA and / or Mexico, and is canceled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the original source of the payment.
- The refund will be credited within 7-10 working days from the day of cancellation. And, in case the payment is delayed further, you can get in touch with the airline’s customer support.
- The refund of the Viva Peru flights depends upon several factors like technical glitch, flight cancellation and many more.
- Passengers who are affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or government travel restrictions can claim a refund, says the Viva Air Peru cancellation policy.
- The baggage policy of Viva Air Peru(VV) allows one carry-on baggage with maximum weight up to 26lbs for both domestic and international flights. Moreover, the dimensions for wheeled and non-wheeled bags must not exceed 40cm x 35cm x 25cm.
- You can also carry one personal item bag with you onboard in the passenger cabin.
- The personal item bag is considered as the handbag, laptop bag or suitcase which should be of the allowed baggage size to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Baggage Allowance For Domestic Flights Within Peru
Baggage Allowance For Flights To And From Bogota and Medellin
Carry on baggage for infants
- Viva Air Peru(VV) will transport your infant’s child seat and stroller free of cost under checked baggage. You can carry one diaper bag for your kid apart from your checked baggage, for both domestic and international flights.
- The airlines also recommend the use of car seats to optimize your child’s safety as per the Federation Aviation Administration.
Carry on pets
- Viva Peru flights allows small domestic pets such as cats and dogs in the passenger cabin of aircrafts.
- The pet container along with your pet must not exceed a weight limit of 22lbs and dimensions of 55cm x 35cm x 25cm.
A nominal service fee for Viva Air Peru scheduled flights is charged on flight bookings via the website. However, none at the airport or via third-party agencies.
Check-in & Verification
- Viva Air Peru(VV) offers online check-in via their official website. Through this option you can print out your boarding pass and e-ticket, from the comfort of your home.
- The web check-in opens up 48 hours prior to your Viva Peru flights departure date to 3 hours until the flight takes off.
- All passengers are eligible for the online check-in option except the passengers flying to the USA.
- The airline also provides an interactive offline check-in option which comes with a small fee, where you can print your boarding pass and baggage tag from the self-serving kiosks.
After the self check-in procedure you are required to get your baggage checked at the baggage counter no later than 60 minutes before your scheduled departure.
- Viva Air Peru provides incredible in-flight entertainment options to make your trip even more exciting.
- There is a wide range of digital magazines you can read from. These magazines include a portfolio of more than 150 publications covering different topics.
- The airline also offers a Spotify playlist with an array of different music forms you can listen to and enjoy your journey.
Viva Air Peru Meal Policy
- Viva Air Peru(VV) provides in-flight meals such as snacks, beverages, and other meals but only for international flights only to comply with health authority guidelines.
- You won’t be charged any extra fee for the provided meal. The meals offered from the Viva Air menu are completely complementary.
Passengers utilizing Viva Peru flights can call on their customer support number +51 800 78200 or visit https://www.vivaair.com/#/pe/en for any other queries.
Does Viva Air Peru provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Viva Air Peru(VV) offers special assistance and mobility services to all the specially abled passengers.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Viva Air Peru?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for Viva Air Peru flights.
Is it safe to travel with Viva Air Peru during Covid-19?
Viva Air Peru(VV) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to providing a PPE kit and checking the temperature of each passenger, Viva Air Peru ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does Viva Air Peru provide in-flight dining?
Viva Air Peru(VV) provides food and beverages on all international flights, complying with health authority guidelines.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
How much does Viva Air Peru charge for flight cancellation?
If you cancel your Viva Air Peru flights within 24 hours from your departure date then a nominal fee of 100$ to 400$ will be charged. However, after a 24 hours time frame, a fee of 100$ to 500$ will be charged as per Viva Air Peru flight cancellation policy.
Where can I check my Viva Air Peru flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Viva Air Peru(VV). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Viva Air Peru allow pets on flights?
Viva Air Peru(VV) allows small domestic pets such as cats and dogs in the passenger cabin of aircrafts.
Can I cancel my Viva Air Peru flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.vivaairperu.com/, Viva Air Peru Call Center, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Viva Air Peru flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Viva Air Peru reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How much does Viva Air Peru charge for flight cancellation?
The Viva Air Peru(VV) flight cancellation fee is 100$ to 400$ and would be applicable after 24 hours from the date of booking. However, your eligibility criteria for a refund or credit voucher depends on the fare rules applied to your flight booking.
How long will it take to get the refund?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 days of Viva Air Peru flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Viva Air Peru(VV) flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.