Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Viva Air, Colombia (V.H.)
The Colombian low-cost airline Fast Colombia S.A.S., formerly known as VivaColombia, and trading as Viva Air Colombia, is based in Rionegro, Antioquia, Colombia. Viva Air Colombia (V.H.) is a subsidiary of Ireland Aviation and is the third-largest airline in the country. Furthermore, it primarily offers domestic Viva Air Colombia flights throughout Colombia. However, it connects a few destinations in Peru, and the U.S. Founded in 2009 and commenced its operations in 2012, Viva Air (V.H.) now connects 18 destinations. The airline has three hubs- Alfonso Bonilla Aragon International Airport, El Dorado International Airport, and Jose Maria Cordova International Airport.
Viva Air (VH) operates 4168 flights per week to over 18 destinations throughout Colombia, Peru, and the US. Besides, it has a fleet size of 22 aircraft, mostly consisting of Airbus. Here is a list of aircraft owned by Viva Air (VH):
Viva Air Colombia Flights Details
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destinations|
|4168||El Dorado International Airport, Bogota|
Popular Viva Air Colombia Flights Routes and Destinations
|Origin||Destination||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Bogota (BOG)||Armenia (EVN)||Oct 16, 2022||USD 5111|
|Barranquilla (BAQ)||Medellin (MDE)||Apr 12, 2022||USD 2997|
|Lima (LIM)||Bogota (BOG)||Mar 16, 2022||USD 125|
|Miami (MIA)||Cartagena (CTG)||Jun 12. 2022||USD 123|
|Periera (PEI)||Lima (LIM)||Apr 14, 2022||USD 185|
|Cartagena (CTG)||Cancun (CUN)||Mar, 15. 2022||USD 311|
|Sao Paulo (GRU)||Cali (CLO)||Apr 16, 2022||USD 282|
|Cucuta (CUC)||Leticia (LET)||Nov 20, 2022||USD 30123|
|Bogota (BOG)||Orlando (MCO)||June 25, 2022||USD 317|
|Cancun (CUN)||Cartagena (CTG)||Mar 18, 2022||USD 156|
Top Airports Served by Viva Air Colombia (VH)
- El Dorado International Airport (BOG)
- Jose Maria Cordova International Airport (MDE)
- Alfonso Bonillla Aragon International Airport (CLO)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport (BAQ)
- Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Rafael Nunez International Airport (CTG)
- Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM)
- Zvartnots International Airport (EVN)
- Sao Paulo International Airport (GRU)
Viva Air Colombia Policies & Services (VH)
Viva Air (VH) constantly updates its cancellation and refund policy to keep it flexible and convenient for passengers. You don’t have to worry about the last-minute cancellation cost with a Viva Air Colombia flights reservation. Under the Viva Air Colombia cancellation Policy, you can cancel your flight and claim a full refund under the following circumstances:
- Under Viva Air Colombia 24-hour cancellation policy, if the flight is canceled within 24 hours of booking and if your flight departure is at least 7 days later at the time of reservation, the airline will not charge you any cancellation fee.
- You can easily cancel your Viva Air Colombia (VH) air ticket from the airline’s homepage, if you have purchased the ticket directly from the airline’s website.
- The cancellation fee amount depends on various factors, like- flight route, destination, type of ticket, etc.
- If you cancel the flight just a few hours before the scheduled departure, Viva Air may ask you to pay a penalty fee.
- Unfortunately, Viva Air flight tickets are non-refundable. You will be eligible for a refund only if you purchase ‘Cancel Protection’ when you buy the tickets.
- However, Viva Air (VH) allows a ‘Name Change’ policy for passengers through which you can sell your unused ticket to someone else and get a refund from them.
- The Vival Air ‘Cancel Protection’ service allows you to cancel a flight from the moment of booking until 30 minutes before the flight’s scheduled departure and get a refund for the portion of the trip that will not be flown. The cancellation must be made through the call centre or via email at [email protected].
Viva Air allows domestic and international passengers one free handbag, which should not be exceeded by 10kg. In addition, the dimension of the handbag should be 40cm (101”) × 35cm (89”) × 25cm (63”). For passengers with Combo++ fare, you will be allowed an additional 20kg.
Viva Air Baggage Allowance
|Baggage||Maximum Weight||Maximum Dimension|
|Carry-on Baggage||10 kg||40cm (101”) × 35cm (89”) × 25cm (63”)|
|Checked Baggage||Without Combo++ 12kg|
With Combo++ 20kg
|Additional Baggage||Without Combo++ 10kg|
Carry-on Baggage for Infants
- If you are travelling with a baby under 24months, Viva Air lets you bring a diaper bag in the cabin, which should weigh a maximum of 10kg, with a dimension up to 40×35×25 cm.
- The baby stroller will travel in the cargo hold of the plane as checked baggage without any additional cost, as long as the baby is less than 2year old.
Carry on pet
- Viva Air Colombia (VH) allows cats and small dogs with valid Health and Rabies vaccination certificates to fly with you in the cabin. However, the pet and carrier’s combined weight should be within 8kgs.
- Each passenger can bring one pet in the cabin, and the pet must remain in its carrier during the trip.
- The pet must be 8weeks old to travel by Viva Air (VH).
- Pets are not allowed on international flights. However, emotional support animals are welcomed on board.
Viva Colombia airlines allows its passengers to hold a telephone reservation made directly with the airline’s call center without paying the amount for up to 24 hours.
Check-in and Verification
Web check-in and mobile app check-in are available option for Viva Colombia airlines and can be done 24 hours before the scheduled departure. The boarding pass can be collected online or at the airport counter.
For counter check-in, passengers need to check in at least 1 hour before the departure.
Viva Air Colombia In-Flight Entertainment
Viva Air (VH) is a low-cost carrier and doesn’t have an in-flight entertainment system installed on its flights.
Viva Air Colombia Meal Policy
The airline provides snacks for everyone travelling with them for more than 2hours flight.
Passengers booking Viva Colombia airlines flight can visit the official website of the airline https://www.vivaair.com/us/en or call on their customer support no 01 900 555 8989 for Viva Colombia airlines flight booking related queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my Viva Air (VH) flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked https://www.vivaair.com/#/us/en,Viva Air (VH) contact no 01 900 555 8989, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Viva Air (VH) flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Viva Air (VH) reservation for free within 24hours?
Viva Air flight tickets are non-refundable unless you have purchased ‘Cancel Protection’ on the time of booking.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
Viva Air flight tickets are non-refundable. However, it allows you to change the name in the ticket, so that you can sell it to someone else in need. Also, if you aren’t sure about your trip, buy ‘Cancel Protection’ at the time of booking your flight.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
The Viva Air (VH) flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Does Viva Air (VH) Airlines provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Viva Air (VH) offers wheelchair and mobility services from the check-in counters at your departing airport.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Viva Air (VH)?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for Viva Air (VH) flights.
Is it safe to travel with Viva Air (VH) during Covid-19?
Viva Air (VH) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to providing a PPE kit and checking the temperature of each passenger, Viva Air (VH) ensures safe travel.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes, you can bring your own food and can eat it on the flight. However, you aren’t allowed to drink your own alcoholic beverages on the flight.
Does Viva Air (VH) provide in-flight dining?
Viva Air (VH) provides complimentary food and beverages on all flights, depending on the duration of the journey.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel. Women with a gestation period of more than 28 weeks should not travel by air unless it is strictly necessary. Such passengers must submit a medical clearance certificate.
Where can I check my Viva Air (VH) flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Viva Air (VH). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Viva Air (VH) allow pets on flights?
Yes, you can travel seamlessly with your beloved pet on Viva Air (VH) flights. However, to learn more about the flying with pets guidelines you are advised to visit the official website.
Viva Air Colombia Popular Airports
- Flights to Alfonso Bonilla Aragon International Airport
- Flights to Camilo Daza International Airport
- Flights to El Dorado International Airport
- Flights to Palonegro Airport
- Flights to Rafael Nunez International Airport
Viva Air Colombia Popular Routes
- Viva Air Colombia Flights to Medellin
- Viva Air Colombia Flights to Cartagena
- Viva Air Colombia Flights to Bogota
- Viva Air Colombia Flights to Santa Marta
- Viva Air Colombia Flights to San Andres
- Viva Air Colombia Flights to Cali
Other Help Topics
- Viva Air Colombia customer support number
- Viva Air Colombia flight change
- Viva Air Colombia cancellation policy
- Viva Air Colombia refund policy
- Viva Air Colombia baggage policy