Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Aeromexico Airlines
Having a reservation with Aeromexico? Now you can easily make online web-check in on Aeromexico Airlines flight check-in. Simply visit the airline’s official website, enter your PNR code or number or any required details and it will be done. It is as simple as it sounds. However, for your convenience, we’ve mentioned the complete process of different types of check-in here.
Aeromexico Flight Check-in
Passengers flying with Aeromexico need to complete the online web check-in process and print or download the boarding pass before boarding the flight. Without check-in and boarding pass, you will be denied clearance to board the flight. Additionally, passengers with promotional and discounted fares, need to complete the check-in process at the airport. Here are a some general information:
- If you purchase an assigned seat, then you can easily make a web check-in 60 days prior to your flight’s scheduled departure.
- Passengers get complimentary seating free of cost if they complete the Aeromexico Airlines Flight check-in between 24-hours and two hours prior to the flight’s departure.
- You won’t be able to make online check-in, if there is less than two hours left for your flight’s departure. You have to make an offline check-in at the airline’s airport counter.
Aeromexico Check-in For Different Destinations
If you are flying to the following destinations with Aeromexico or its flight partners, here’s how you can check-in.
|Destinations||Web Check-in||Aeromexico Kiosks||Airport Counter|
|Amsterdam||Check-in online on KLM||N/A||✔|
|Atlanta||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Charlotte||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Cincinnati||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Detroit||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Philadelphia||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Fort Lauderdale||Check-in online on Lufthansa||N/A||✔|
|Kansas City||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Memphis||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Miami||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Nashville||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|New York (JFK)||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Ontario||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Paris||Check-in online on Air France||N/A||✔|
|Salt Lake City||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|San Antonio||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Seattle||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
|Tokyo||Check-in online on Delta||✔||✔|
Aeromexico sends your boarding pass directly to your tablet or phone. However, mobile check-in to board Aeromexico Airlines flights is available only for particular domestic and international cities. Here is a list of cities, where you can check-in through your mobile.
Domestic Flights (Within Mexico)
Acapulco, Cancun, Ciudad Juárez, Bajio / Leon, Cozumel, Guadalajara, Huatulco, Matamoros, Morelia, Monterrey, Mazatlan, Oaxaca, Puerto Vallarta, San Louis Potosi, Reynosa, Torreon, Tapachula, Villahermosa, Zihuatanejo, Chihuahua, Culiacan, Durango, Ciudad Obregon, Hermosillo, Los Mochis, Mexicali, Merida, Puebla, Queretaro, San Jose los Cabos, Tijuana, Minatitlan, Veracruz, Zacatecas, and Aguascalientes.
Ciudad de México, Bogotá, Cabo San Lucas, London, Montreal, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Sacramento, Washington Dulles, Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Madrid, Dallas, Lima, Santiago de Chile, Las Vegas, Orlando, and San Francisco.
Aeromexico Check-in and Boarding Restrictions
- Passengers departing from the United States must present a printed boarding pass.
- If you are an EU citizen, you must present your documents to get them checked, screened and stamped at the Aeromexico international check-in counter at the airport.
- Passengers flying with the checked baggage, must drop their luggage at the baggage counter at least 40 minutes before the flight’s departure. The airline opens its baggage counter for international flights four hours before departure and for domestic flights two hours before departure.
- Passengers are required to present valid documents that match the details on the boarding pass during airport security and at the boarding gate.
- Once you complete the online check-in, print or download the boarding pass on your mobile phone up to two hours prior to your departure.
Aeromexico Airlines Check-in Process
Aeromexico offers multiple check-in options for your convenience. Here is how you can do it.
Aeromexico Web Check-In Process
- Visit the official website of Aeromexico and click on Check-in’
- Enter your reservation or ticket number and your last name and then click on ‘Find Reservation’.
- Check the flight segment or part of the reservation you want to check.
- Select the preferred seat (subject to availability. Pay for the seat, if required.
- Once the check-in is completed, print or download your boarding pass. The airline generally sends the boarding pass in your email.
- Passengers traveling with children or infants, travelers having confirmed reservations that were made via the airline’s official website or mobile app are eligible for web and mobile check-in.
Aeromexico Mobile Check-in Process
Download the Aeromexico mobile app to make mobile check-in from the convenience of your smartphone. The steps are as follows:
- Once you download the app and log in, navigate the ‘Check-in’ icon.
- Enter the flight confirmation number and passenger’s last name.
- Tap to select the flight segment or any part of the reservation that you like to check-in.
- Review the baggage, cancellation, change, and other policies.
- Select the seats, meals, or any other service.
- Once the check-in is completed, print or download the boarding pass.
When you make Aeromexico Airlines flight check-in via its app, it gives you access to the following features:
- You can check-in online with a few taps and download the boarding pass on the go.
- You will receive instant notification when the check-in gets opened.
- Get real-time updates on your flight’s arrival and departure schedule.
- You can select or change your seat on the go (subject to availability)
Aeromexico Kiosk Check-in Process
Passengers who haven’t completed web or app check-in, can still check-in and get their boarding pass at the airport. Once you reach the airport, go straight to the self-service check-in kiosk and avoid long queues. Here is how you can do:
- Review your itinerary
- Enter the details of your reservation
- Check-in for yourself or for a co-passenger on the same flight in the same cabin.
- Once you are done, you can print or download your boarding pass.
Aeromexico Airport Check-in Process
Even if you couldn’t check-in at the airport kiosk, you can still do that at the airline’s counter at the airport. The airline’s ground crew staff will assist you check-in and process your boarding pass. At this moment, you can check-in for your bags up to one hour prior to your flight’s departure.
Aeromexico Check-in Via Call
If you want check-in via phone call to Aeromexico’s customer support number, and keep your booking reference or the Aeromexico Airlines tickets number handy. Inform them if you have any preference, select meals, seats, or any other flight service. You will be asked for a service fee. Once you are done with the complete process, the airline will send the boarding pass to your registered email.
Aeromexico Check-in Fee
Aeromexico doesn’t charge for web or mobile check-in. However, passengers who check-in at the airport or via the airline’s customer support number need to pay a check-in fee. Here is how much you have to pay as a check-in fee.
|Flights||Web Check-in||Mobile Check-in||Kiosk Check-in||Airport Check-in||Check-in Via Phone|
|Domestic Flights (In USD)||Free||Free||Free||25||50|
|International Flights (In USD)||Free||Free||Free||50||100|
Aeromexico Check-in Times
Although online and offline check-in is available 24-hours prior to your flight’s departure, you can check-in early to avoid any last-minute rush. However, the last Aeromexico Airlines flight check-in time depends on the country you are traveling to or from. Here is a list of the airline’s up-to-date check-in times.
|Flight Departing||Check-in & Baggage Drop Time|
|Flights within Mexico||30 Minutes|
|Domestic flights operated by codeshare partners||30 Minutes|
|Fights connected to international travel||45 Minutes|
|Flights where the flights depart from the US||60 Minutes|
|Group check-in for domestic flight||60 Minutes|
|Aeromexico international check-in time||120 Minutes|
|International codeshare agreement operated flights||120 Minutes|
Does Aeromexico have online check-in?
Yes, a web check-in service is available on Aeromexico website. You can easily check-in 24-hours before your flight takes off on international flights and 48-hours before domestic flights.
How early should I check in for my flight?
If you are checking bags, then check at least 90 minutes prior to your flight’s departure. And in case, you are not checking bags, then check-in 60 minutes before your flight takes off.
What is the check-in deadline for an Aeromexico flight?
Aeromexico check-in remains open between 24 hours to 60 minutes prior to the flight's departure. For domestic flights, you can check-in between 48 hours to 75 minutes prior to your departure.
Is there any fee to check-in for the flight?
Aeromexico doesn’t charge any fee if you make a web or app check-in. Passengers, who check-in via Aeromexico phone call or at the airport counter, need to pay a fee between US$ 25 to US$ 100 based on the destination you are traveling to.
What is the last time to board an Aeromexico flight?
The boarding gate closes 30 minutes before the flight’s departure. Passengers are required to present at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior. You will be marked a no-show if you fail to reach the gate.
Do I need to check-in online if I have baggage to check-in?
If you have luggage to check-in, you need to go to the check-in desk assigned for Aeromexico at the airport.
Do I need my e-ticket to check-in?
Domestic passengers do not need to show e-tickets. A print copy of your flight ticket is enough to get a boarding pass. An international passenger needs to have a print copy to pass the security checks.
What is the deadline to drop the luggage before boarding the flight?
Passengers flying with the checked bag/s must drop their luggage at the airline’s baggage counter at least 40 minutes prior to your flight’s scheduled departure.
Do I have to pay seats on Aeromexico?
The airline offers complimentary seats with each reservation free of cost. However, if you select a seat during or after reservation, you may have to pay a fee.
Aeromexico Airlines Popular Destinations
Aeromexico Airlines Popular Routes
- Cheap Flights from Phoenix to Chicago
- Cheap Flights from Nashville to Atlanta
- Cheap Flights from Sacramento to Fort Lauderdale
- Cheap Flights from San Antonio to New Orleans
- Cheap Flights from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- Cheap Flights from Austin to Hawaii
- Cheap Flights from Dallas to Denver
- Cheap Flights from Houston to Seattle