Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Being the national carrier of Mexico, Aeromexico has gained a lot of fame and its trademark silver aircrafts are visible across the Americas and many European and Asian destinations. Additionally, its connectivity within Mexico is unrivaled. Aeroméxico’s primary hub is at Mexico City International Airport, but the carrier also has a strong presence in many other cities including Guadalajara, Monterrey and Tijuana. Another highlight is Aeroméxico Business Class, which covers a wide range of amenities and makes sure that each guest experiences the most comfortable journey.
Further, Delta Airlines has partnered with Aeromexico and made certain investments in the airline. This has helped it improve and become one of the top booked airlines of North America. With several improvements, the airline has also enhanced its business class cabin program. Although the price might be a little higher, you will get a supreme level of comfort and a convenient flying experience.
Business Class Airport Experience
- While Mexico City International Airport’s terminal is modern, it is also expansive and requires long walks. Its open-plan design also means that it can be noisy with echoing, and it is often too warm.
- When arriving in Mexico City from international destinations, all passengers must clear immigration and customs (similar to connecting between two international cities via the United States) even if traveling through Mexico to a third country. This can add considerable wait times as immigration lines can be long and slow at times. Be sure to allow ample time for a connection.
- Once airside in Mexico City, two large Salon Premier lounges serve Business Class flight passengers, where they can relax while waiting for their flight. Bartenders serve drinks, but servers also roam the lounge providing table service in exchange for tips.
- Refrigerators stock a variety of soft drinks, coconut water and juices, and the buffett changes throughout the day with cold or packaged snacks and occasional hot items. Most notable are the Mexican dishes such as chilaquiles at breakfast, that are quite tasty even for those just passing through and unfamiliar with the local cuisine.
- A spa menu is available for a fee, but wireless internet is complimentary. There are plenty of work tables, many of which have power outlets. In other airports, Business Class passengers enjoy access to third party premium lounges.
WIth Aeromexico Business Class, comes extended flexibility and convenience. Such include the baggage allowance, flight cancellation and option to make alterations in flight date or seat.
- As per the Aeromexico baggage policy, the carry-on allowance for domestic flights is 33 lbs and for international flights is 22 lbs. The maximum dimensions of the luggage must not exceed 55 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm.
- You can also take a personal item bag which is considered as the handbag, laptop bag or suitcase which should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- For both domestic and international destinations, Business Class passengers are allowed 2 pieces of free checked baggage weighing 70 lbs for each piece. The maximum bag dimensions must not exceed 158 cm.
The Aeromexico flight cancellation policy states that if you’re traveling business class then you have the option to cancel your flight free of charge within 24 hours of booking. Post this period, a cancellation fee of USD 200 will be charged.
Business Class passengers have flexibility and are allowed to make unlimited changes to their booking at no cost. Even after 24 hours of booking, you can make alterations and won’t be charged any change fee.
- Guests traveling in Business Class are eligible to use SkyPriority travel lanes for expedited check-in, security checks. This will ensure you get all the airline formalities done quickly and then cna relax in one of the lounges until the boarding process begins.
- Business Class flight passengers are also eligible for priority boarding, which means you are the first to board the plane and will be seated before Economy Class passengers.
- If you have checked bags then head to the baggage counter at the earliest along with your boarding pass. If you don’t, then get passed straight away to the security checking line and get the formalities completed in no time.
Packed with luxury, Aeromexico’s aircrafts offer several perks for guests taking a Business Class flight. Added entertainment options, extra meal options, spacious seating, and free beverages are some of the amenities offered during flight.
Cabin & Seat
- The airline’s long-haul fleet consists of an all-Boeing Dreamliner aircraft, which come in either reverse herringbone 1-2-1 configuration (787-9 aircraft) or 2-2-2 (787-8 aircraft) setup.
- All Business Class cabins have flat-bed seats with storage space available to the side and behind the seat. Cleverly designed with power and USB outlets, no matter which aircraft configuration you choose, the flight will be comfortable.
- Window seat lovers will prefer the 787-9 aircraft, since they will be able to fly solo without having to climb over a companion, when needing to reach the aisle. The 787-9 plane is the more spacious with a larger footwell and flip-up storage compartment with built-in mirror in the side table.
- On the 787-8, this configuration can be more confining, but because the seats recline fully flat into a hard-shell exterior, the feeling of space is not diminished. There is a spot for a water bottle, and while the foot cubby is tight, it has enough space for most people.
- Like other Dreamliner aircraft, windows feature dimmer switches rather than traditional window shades. You can have the shades dimmed and still see out of it although on some flights, the crew locks the window completely forcing them into dark mode immediately after takeoff.
- Aeroméxico does not charge Business Class flight passengers any fee for seat assignments in advance. You can book your preferred seat as soon as you book a reservation and this way you might get a chance to get seated on the best seat.
Amenities and Facilities
- In addition to solid bedding, which includes a large pillow and soft blanket, the amenity kits come well-stocked with ETRO toiletries. This kit consists of toothpaste, brush, comb, hand cream, lip balm, face mist, and a sleep mask. Each guest will also be provided with a small notepad and pen, so that they can write along any notes or quotes, should they wish.
- There is also a stand-up bar area known as Espacio Premier on the 787-9 aircraft where passengers can grab a refreshment in between meal services. This includes alcoholic drinks, freshly made (self-serve) coffee, cookies and snacks.
- Aeroméxico has a slightly different service protocol on its long-haul flights. Unlike most airlines, Aeroméxico sometimes serves the smaller meal first based on the time of day. This means if you arrive hungry and the main meal is scheduled for later in the flight, your stomach may rumble.
- Beverage carts pass through the aisle after takeoff to serve the first drink, which comes with a salty snack. If the main meal is being served at the beginning of the flight, another cart soon follows to lay linens on the large tray tables. Everything is served on one tray in designer ceramic bowls and plates.
- Passengers can select between beef, chicken, seafood or pasta dishes with options varying based on flight length and destination. For example, for some shorter flights to the United States, passengers may only receive a sandwich. On the same tray is a large salad and bread plate with a sweet cake or ice cream for dessert – soon following with after-dinner drinks.
- If the pre-arrival meal is the lighter of the two meals served, it is either a breakfast or small snack depending on the time of day.
- Special meals are available for pre-order, which can be done online or via phone including vegetarian, diabetic, Kosher, or seafood meals among others. There is no “dine-on-demand” or express meal service, but the meal is not a lengthy experience – disappointing for some on long daytime flights.
- On some flights, like those to Tokyo, the airline partners with special chefs. The “Edo Kobayashi Group” supervises the meal service on the Tokyo route, they are also a dealer of fine Japanese cuisine in Mexico City.
- On boarding, flight attendants offer AeroMexico Business Class guests a choice of Champagne, water or orange juice. Once the flight takes off, the bar cart serves a good array of international wine, Mexican and imported beer, with plenty of spirits to choose from during the aperitif service. Coconut water is a delicious addition to the list of beverages.
Short and Medium Haul Flights
- Domestic flights on Aeroméxico Business Class, are more limited in service with only beverages served on short flights with a one-tray service on slightly longer flights including many to the United States. Often, there is no option, and it is simply a sandwich and salad.
- Although it may not be a very premium experience on shorter flights, passengers are still eligible to use Salon Premier locations where available. Also, Business Class cabins do feature proper recliner chairs that are similar to what you will find within the United States.
- The 18-inch entertainment screens offer touch-screen access to numerous films, sitcoms, cartoons, music channels and other entertainment options. There is enough to keep people entertained on even the longest flights, and the mix of languages represents the airline’s international network.
- There is an option to switch on children’s mode so that adult-oriented content is not displayed to younger passengers.
- The moving map display is especially entertaining, and a tail camera provides an outside view of the plane’s location at any time.
- Inflight passengers in any cabin can message people using various texting apps including Facebook Messenger, iMessage or WhatsApp for free. Gogo’s 2ku wireless internet product provides a speedy connection on most international flights for a fee. Passengers can choose to buy a package based on bandwidth or a pricier option to cover the entire flight.
- Aeroméxico’s “aire” magazine is provided in the seat pocket on every flight with route maps, airline and destination news, and travel stories.
- Aeromexico is the first airline in the world with 2Ku, the world’s fastest onboard internet service powered by GoGo Inc.
- The airline offers free Wifi service for all passengers, including Business Class guests. This way, you get unstoppable internet connectivity to chat with your loved one and also watch as many movies and Tv shows as you’d like.
With Aeromexico Business Class, you get an advantage to deboard the plane first, once you reach the destination. You will be safely escorted to the ground and will have access to priority checked baggage claim upon arrival.
Does Aeromexico have a Business Class?
There is a Business Class cabin fare offered with Aeromexico for those looking to enjoy a premium travel.
Does Aeromexico Business Class have access to airport lounges?
Yes, all guests traveling Business Class with Aeromexico are provided free access to lounges, where they can relax and have complimentary food. Mexico City International Airport has several premium lounges.
Does Aeromexico Business Class have WiFi?
Aeromexico aircrafts allows Business Class passengers to connect with onboard WiFi. The in-flight wifi service is provided free of cost for all passengers.
Do seats in Aeromexico Business Class lie flat?
The airline's Business Class cabin is outfitted with 36 lie-flat seats that recline into a fully flat position.
Do I get a free meal in Business Class in Aeromexico?
Yes, complimentary food is served on all Business Class flights with free of cost beverages, as per your preference.
What is the baggage allowance for Aeromexico Business Class?
The Business Class passengers are allowed one piece of carry-on (33 lbs domestic and 22 lbs international) and a personal item to take onboard. They are also allowed two free checked bags of 70 pounds each.
Is there a dress code for Aeromexico Business Class?
There is no special dress code for Aeromexico Business Class. You may want to dress up appropriately, since you’ll be traveling in the luxury section of the plane.
Does Aeromexico offer amenity kits to Business Class passengers?
Yes, Business Class passengers are provided with a ETRO amenity kit containing all essential toiletries.
Do Aeromexico Business Class passengers get free inflight alcohol ?
All Aeromexico Business Class guests get access to free bar drinks including beer, wine, and cocktails.
Does Aeromexico offer in-flight entertainment for Business Class passengers?
Aeromexico’s onboard entertainment offers an extensive selection of movies, shows, and music channels at your seat.