Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Qantas Airways (QF)
Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services, popularly known as Qantas Airways (QF), is the flag carrier of Australia and is the largest airline by fleet size. Furthermore, it is the third oldest airline globally, founded in 1920. Initially, Qantas Airways served Queensland and Northern Territory before it began international Qantas Airways flights in 1935. In addition, it is the founding member of the Oneworld Airline Alliance.
Qantas Airways (QF) is based in the Sydney suburb of Mascot, near its primary hub at Sydney Airport (SYD).
Qantas Airways (QF) offers 9746 flights to 85 domestic and international destinations per week. The airline’s fleet size is 126 and is completely made out of Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Here is a list of aircraft owned by Qantas Airways (QF):
Qantas Airways Flights Details
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destination|
|9746||Sydney Airport (SYD), Sydney|
Popular Qantas Airways Flights Routes and Destinations
|Origin||Destination||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Sydney (SYD)||Delhi (DEL)||Feb 16, 2022||USD 1080|
|Brisbane (BNE)||New York (JFK)||Apr 12, 2022||USD 2263|
|Melbourne (MEL)||Miami (MIA)||Mar 16, 2022||USD 1851|
|Singapore (SIN)||Perth (PER)||Jun 12. 2022||USD 1562.12|
|London (LHR)||Adelaide (ADL)||Apr 14, 2022||USD 1011.72|
|Orlando (MCO)||Cairns CNS)||Mar, 15. 2022||USD 1756|
|Boston (BOS)||Darwin (DRW)||Apr 16, 2022||USD 1692|
|Mumbai (BOM)||Sydney (SYD)||Nov 20, 2022||USD 985|
|Chicago (ORD)||Brisbane (BNE)||Feb 25, 2022||USD 1952|
|Miami (MIA)||Melbourne (MEL)||Mar 18, 2022||USD 1656|
Top Airports Served by Qantas Airways (QF)
- Sydney Airport (SYD)
- Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Adelaide Airport (ADL)
- Perth Airport (PER)
- Cairns International Airport (CNS)
- Darwin International Airport (DRW)
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Qantas Airways (QF) Policies & Services (Cancellation, Baggage, Check-in, Booking Fee, in-flight Entertainment)
Qantas Airways (QF) is constantly updating its Cancellation and Refund policy to keep it flexible and convenient for the passengers. You do not have to worry about the last-minute cancellation cost with a Qantas Airways flights reservation. Under the Qantas Airways cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim a full refund under the following conditions:
- Under Qantas Airways 24 hour cancellation policy, if the flight is cancelled within 24 hours of reservation, Qantas Airways will not charge any cancellation fee.
- Also, if you cancel your Qantas flight within 24hours of booking, you are eligible for a full refund if your flight’s departure is at least 7 days later at the time of booking.
- The amount of cancellation fee depends on the flight route, destination and many more.
- If the passenger cancels the flight just a few hours prior to departure, Qantas may ask the passenger to pay the penalty depending on the fare rule of Qantas.
- Qantas Airways may cancel its flights for various reasons, including severe weather conditions, natural disasters, technical glitches, etc.
- As per Qatar Airways 24 hour cancellation policy, the passenger is eligible for a refund if the flight is cancelled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the source of the payment.
- If your ticket is non-refundable, then don’t worry. You are also eligible for a full refund if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of booking.
- The refund will be credited within 7-10 working days from the day of cancellation. And, in case the payment is delayed, you can get in touch with the airline’s customer support.
- The Qantas Airways (QF) flight ticket refund depends upon several factors like a technical glitch, flight cancellation, and many more.
- If Qantas cancels your flight, the airline is liable to provide you with alternate arrangements or refund you.
Carry-on Baggage Allowance for Domestic Flights Within Australia
|Flights (All Classes)||Maximum Dimension||Maximum Weight|
|Except Dash 8 Services||1×115 cmOr2×105cmOr1×105cm bag + |
1×185cm non-rigid garment bag
|22lbs Or 30lbs|
|Dash 8 Services||1×105cm||15lbs|
Carry-on Baggage Allowance for International Destinations
|Cabin Class||Maximum Dimension||Maximum Weight|
|First, Business, and Premium Economy||1×115 Or 2×105cm|
Or 1×105cm bag + 1×185cm
non-rigid garment bag
|22lbs Or 30lbs|
1×185cm non-rigid garment bag
Checked Baggage Allowance
The Qantas Airways checked-in baggage policy says, no single bag can exceed 70lbs on all Qantas Airways flights except for flights to/from South and North America.
Domestic Flights Within Australia
|Cabin Class||No of Bags||Maximum Weight|
Baggage Allowance for International Flights
|Cabin Class||Maximum Weight|
Carry on baggage for infants
- The large or two-piece strollers need to be checked at counters. Usually, the airline accepts a stroller and car seat free of charge for babies under 2years old.
- Parents can bring an extra baby bag containing the baby food, diaper, or anything needed during the flight.
Carry on pets
- Qantas doesn’t allow any type of live animal to fly in the cabin, except for service animals assisting passengers with a physical impairment.
- All other animals and pets can travel in a special area in the hold of a passenger.
- Qantas Airways (QF) doesn’t charge any booking fees for bookings via the official website. However, the airline levies some carrier-imposed charges.
Check-in and Verification
- The web check-in opens up 24 hours prior to your departure date till 60 minutes before the flight takes off.
- Moreover, if you’re unable to print your boarding pass, then you can print one at the offline self-check-in kiosk no later than 60 minutes before departure.
All Qantas mainline aircrafts are well-equipped with video and audio entertainment.
In-Flight Meal Policy
Qantas Airways (QF) offers a wide array of delicious in-flight meals such as snacks, beverages, and freshly prepared dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all class passengers.
- Passengers utilizing Qantas (QF) flights can call on their customer support toll free number 022 6111 1818 or visit https://www.qantas.com/in/en.html for any other queries.
Can I cancel my Qantas Airways (QF) flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.qantas.com/in/en.html, Qantas Airways contact no 022 6111 1818, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Qantas flights cancelled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Qantas Airways (QF) reservation for free within 24 hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24 hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How much does Qantas Airways (QF) charge for flight cancellation?
The Qantas Airways flight cancellation fee varies depending on the country, and would be applicable after 24 hours from the date of booking. However, your eligibility criteria for a refund or credit voucher depends on the fare rules applied to your flight booking.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
As per Qantas Airways cancellation policy, to get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
How long will it take to get the refund?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 working days of Qantas Airways (QF) flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is cancelled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Qantas Airways flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Does Qantas Airways provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Qantas Airways (QF) offers special assistance and mobility services to all the passengers that require help during their journey.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Qantas Airways?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for Qantas Airways flights.
Is it safe to travel with Qantas Airways during Covid-19?
Qantas Airways (QF) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to checking the temperature of each passenger, Qantas Airways ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does Qantas Airways provide in-flight dining?
Qantas Airways (QF) provides food and beverages on all flights, depending on the duration of the journey.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
How much does Qantas Airways charge for flight cancellation?
If you cancel your Qantas Airways flights within 24 hours from your departure date then a nominal fee of 100$ to 400$ will be charged. However, after a 24 hours time frame, a fee of 100$ to 500$ will be charged as per Qantas Airways flight cancellation policy.
Where can I check my Qantas Airways flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Qantas Airways Airlines (QF). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Qantas Airways allow pets on flights?
Yes, you can travel seamlessly with your beloved dog or cat on Qantas Airways flights. However, to learn more about the flying with pets guidelines you are advised to visit the official website of Qantas Airways(QF).
Qantas Popular Airports
- Sydney Airport Flights
- Melbourne Airport Flights
- Brisbane Airport Flights
- Perth Airport Flights
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport Flights
- Adelaide Airport Flights
Cairns Airport Flights
Popular routes of Qantas airlines
- Sydney to Melbourne (SYD to MEL)
- Melbourne to Sydney (MEL to SYD)
- Sydney to Auckland (SYD to AKL)
- Sydney to Manila (SYD to MNL)
- Auckland to Sydney (AKL to SYD)
- Sydney to Brisbane (SYD to BNE)
- Manila to Sydney (MNL to SYD)
- Brisbane to Sydney (BNE to SYD)
Qantas airlines Destinations
- Flights to Melbourne
- Flights to Sydney
- Flights to Auckland
- Flights to Manila
- Flights to Brisbane
Other Help Topics of Qantas airlines
- Qantas Airways customer support number
- Qantas Airways flight change
- Qantas Airways cancellation policy
- Qantas Airways refund policy
- Qantas Airways baggage policy