Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Ryanair Airlines (FR)
Ryanair Airlines (FR), the ultra-low-cost carrier was founded in 1984. Furthermore, it is headquartered in Swords, Dublin, Republic of Ireland. The primary hub of Ryanair Airlines (FR) is the London Stansted Airport (STN), Dublin. Ryanair Airlines (FR) forms the largest part of the Ryan Holdings family of airlines and has Ryanair UK, Malta Air, Buzz as the sister airlines. Ryanair Airlines (FR) was the largest European budget airline by scheduled passengers flown in 2016. It has carried more international passengers than any other airline. In addition, it operates Ryanair flights to 40 countries in Europe, North Africa (Morocco) and the MiddleEast (Jordan, Israel and Turkey).
Ryanair Airlines (FR) offers 44886 flights per week to at least 236 destinations globally. The fleet size of Ryanair Airlines (FR) is 249 and is made completely out of Boeing. Here is a list of aircraft that is owned by Ryanair Airlines (FR):
|Boeing 737 MAX 200||112211|
Ryanair Flights Details
|Flights per week||Most Popular Destination|
|44886||London Stansted Airport (STN)|
Popular Ryanair Flights Routes and Destinations
|Origin||Destination||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Salzburg (SZG)||London (STN)||Feb 05, 2022||USD 26.95|
|Brussels (BRU)||Dublin (DUB))||Feb 06, 2022||USD 49.88|
|London (STN)||Brussels (BRU)||Feb 13, 2022||USD 99|
|Italy (FCO)||Malta (MLA)||March 01, 2022||USD 69|
|Liverpool (LPL)||Birmingham (BHX)||March 11, 2022||USD 124|
|Athens (ATH)||Barcelona (BCN)||March 20, 2022||USD 39.74|
|Copenhagen (CPH)||Krakow (KRK)||March 25, 2022||USD 36.50|
|Budapest (BUD)||Bordeaux (BOD)||April 04, 2022||USD 80.10|
|Amma Jordan (AMM)||Bucharest (OTP)||April 09, 2022||USD 101.77|
|Lisbon (LIS)||Eindhoven (EIN)||April 24, 2022||USD 43.38|
Top Airports Served by Ryanair Airlines (FR)
- London Stansted Airport (STN)
- Vienna International Airport (VIE)
- Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER)
- Weeze Airport (NRN)
- Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK)
- Nador International Airport (NDR)
- Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (GDN)
- Warsaw Modlin Airport (WMI)
- Copernicus Airport Wrocław (WRO)
Ryanair Airlines (FR) Policies & Services (Cancellation, Baggage, Check-in, Booking Fee, in-flight Entertainment)
Ryanair Airlines (FR) Cancellation Policy
- Ryanair Airlines (FR) is quite good with its flight cancellations by providing the best service for the passengers under such unavoidable situations.Under Ryanair Airlines (FR) Cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim your refund if you meet these criteria:
- If your flight is canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances then Ryanair Airlines (FR) offers two options to choose from: either you can apply for a full refund or you can change your canceled flight for free.
- If your Ryanair flights have been canceled within 24 hours of departure then Ryanair Airlines (FR) notifies you as soon as possible by the email or text through which you have booked your flight ticket.
- If you wish to cancel your flight within a month prior to your flight departure then you are liable to pay the Ryanair Airlines (FR) booking cancellation charges that vary from USD 19 TO USD 22 depending on the flight fare and route.
- Ryanair Airlines (FR) will not provide any refund for the canceled flight within 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- You can claim your full refund for the canceled flight through the official website of ryan air that is www.ryanair.com. The refunds will be processed within 5 working days to your original mode of payment.
- If your Ryanair Airlines (FR) flight is operational and there is no delay exceeding 5 hours then the airline will not provide any refund for it.
- If the scheduled flight of the Ryanair Airlines (FR) gets changed by the 5 hours and if the scheduled flight is not suitable for you, then you are entitled to receive the full refund for it.
- If you do not wish to travel on your booked flight, then the airfare, charges, fees are non-refundable. If you wish to apply for the refund of the Government Tax paid then you can apply
- Ryanair Airlines (FR) makes sure to provide you with the seamless process as possible. If you have been affected by the loss of an immediate member of your family within 28 days of your intended flight date and you cannot travel then Ryanair Airlines (FR) will provide a full refund upon application.
- If you have already started your journey and are affected with an immediate family member death then you can contact the call center of Ryanair Airlines (FR) and they will work to process a quick return journey.
- To apply for the refund request without any delay you need to submit a few documents like your flight reservation number, your relationship with the family member deceased, documentary evidence, death or serious illness certificate.
- Ryanair Airlines (FR) also offers to change the flight dates in case of serious issues faced by the passengers. To waive any restriction or fee you have to submit the suitable documentary evidence before the date of travel.
- Baggage allowance may vary from flight and the booking class. Ryanair Airlines (FR) has their own limitations on the baggage allowance.
- If you wish to carry some sports or music equipment in the aircraft then these items may be carried in the hold of the aircraft in addition to your personal checked baggage allowance up to the limit of 20 kilos per item.
- The baggage Policy of Ryanair Airlines (FR) has changed since November 1st, 2018. Under this policy the priority boarding passengers will be allowed to take one small bag that is (40cm x 20cm x 25cm) including a cabin bag that should be (55 x 40 x 20cm) with the maximum weight allowance of 10kg into the cabin free of charge.
- The non priority passengers are only allowed to bring one small bag that is (40cm x 20cm x 25cm) that should be well-fitted.
- If the non priority passenger wishes to bring the second bigger bag then they can buy a lower cost 10kg check in bag at the time of booking online. It should be checked-in at the airport bag drop desk prior to reaching the airport.
- Along with your cabin baggage, duty-free bags are allowed.
Checked Baggage Allowance
|Cabin Baggage Allowance||10kg||40cm x 25cm x 20cm|
|Checked Baggage Allowance(priority)||10kg||55cm x 40cm x 20cm|
|Checked Baggage Allowance||10-20 kg||81cm x119cm x119cm|
|Excess Baggage Allowance||30kg||81cm x 119cm x 119cm|
Ryanair Airlines (FR) cabin baggage for Infants
- If you are traveling with an infant of 23 months and under you are allowed to bring the baby bag upto 5kg in weight. For the infant there is no additional cabin baggage allowance for the infant.
- You are allowed to bring the pushchair to the steps of the plane at which it can be loaded to the aircraft.
- Infants over the age of one having their own seat will receive a free baggage allowance of upto 10kg with smaller items.
|Baggage concept for Infants||Baggage Allowance|
|Infant under 23 months||5kg|
|One year child||10kg|
Carry on pets
- Ryanair Airlines (FR) does not allow any type of live animals to fly in the cabin of its aircrafts unless it is a guide or an assistance trained dog to perform the tasks for the benefit of an individual with disability.
- These special dogs should be certified by an organization that is the member of assistance dogs internationally.
- The guide or assistance dogs are not permitted on the flights to or from Morocco or Israel.
- These dogs must be identified by the harness and passengers must provide a restraint that should connect to the passengers belt or seatbelt.
- After the successful verification, Ryanair Airlines (FR) permits these special dogs to fly at the passengers’ feet.
- At the time of booking you must notify Ryanair Airlines (FR) about these special requirements.
Ryanair Airlines (FR) does not charge any fee if you purchase the ticket from the Ryanair Airlines (FR) official website. However, if you made reservations at the airport counter then it will charge you the booking of USD 56.5672. Moreover, if you want to modify the purchased tickets by the phone or at the counter of Ryanair Airlines (FR) then it will charge with the starting fees of USD 50.76 per passenger whereas if you want to modify the ticket at the airport counter then the fee will be USD 67.68 per passenger.
Check-in and verification
- If you choose to complete online verification then you can complete it by clicking on the link that has been sent in your email address through the official website of Ryanair Airlines (FR) or either you can do online check-in through the official website of Ryanair Airlines (FR) or the official app of the Ryanair Airlines (FR) too.
- To complete the online check-in process you will be required to use a device with the front facing camera along with the Passport or the National Identity card to hand.Facial recognition technology will match your passport and your national identity card.
- After the successful online verfication you are asked to amend the email address that is used at the time of booking.
- Ryanair Airlines (FR) offers the early check-in that is open before the 30 days from the time of departure and will be available with the purchase of a seat.
- Standard Check-in of the Ryanaiar is open 4 days from the time of the departure.
Ryanair Airlines (FR) offers a 2 hour check-in before the scheduled departure. It is recommended to do baggage check-in as early as possible. Moreover, the bag drop desks close strictly 40 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Ryanair Airlines (FR) does not offer in-flight entertainment as most of their flights are short-haul distance flights.
- During the flight you can use your most electronic items like Tablets, Smart Phone, Mp3 players and many more.
- The devices that you use in your journey should be less than 1 kilo and it should be switched to the flight mode the entire duration of the flight.
- If you want to use larger electronics then it can be used after the Fasten seat Belt Sign has been switched off.
Ryanair Airlines (FR) Meal Policy
- Ryanair Airlines (FR) offers a wide variety of snacks and beverages on-board so you can fulfill your appetite.
- They have a variety of sandwiches along with the hot and cold beverages with the alcoholic drinks like beers, wines and spirits in the flights.
- You can purchase these beverages from the on-board bar of Ryanair Airlines (FR).
- Passengers who are allergic to nuts are asked to inform the cabin crew while boarding the flight and the public address that is made informing other passengers as well that no products containing nuts will be sold onboard.
- Ryanair Airlines (FR) also allows you to bring your own food and soft drinks on-board. Hot beverages and alcohol are not permitted to be brought in the flight.
Passengers utilizing Ryanair Airlines (FR) flights can reach the customer care toll-free number +44 1279358438 or can visit the website https://www.ryanair.com/ for any other queries.
What travel documents are accepted in Ryanair Airlines (FR)?
While flying to any destination every passenger must carry travel documents that should meet the requirements of Ryanair Airlines (FR) immigration.
For the International Flights
Ryanair Airlines (FR) passengers should carry a valid passport
For the Domestic Flights
Passport is a must whereas travel documents differ from country to country.
For all Non-EU/EEA Passengers
All Non-EU/EEA citizens must have their travel documents checked and stamped at the Ryanair Airlines (FR) Visa/Document before going through the airport security.
What can you do if your passport/travel document is lost or stolen while I am abroad?
If your passport got stolen/lost while you are on board then it is recommended to first log a police complaint. Moreover, your embassy will not issue any replacement travel documents without a police report.
Where can you find your Ryanair Airlines (FR) reservation number?
You can find your Ryanair Airlines (FR) reservation number in the itinerary email that you have received at the time of booking.
What is Express Booking in Ryanair Airlines (FR)?
Express Booking is a new Ryanair Airlines (FR) feature that allows you to book your personalised flight bundle in two clicks using your saved passenger information and payment method.
What are the payment methods used to pay for the Ryanair Airlines (FR) flights?
There are lots of payment methods that are acceptable to pay for the Ryanair Airlines (FR) flights such as PayPal, UATP, American Express cards, Visa, Mastercard, Diners/Discover, Apple Visa and Apple Mastercard credit cards and the following debit cards Visa Connect, Visa Electron, Mastercard Prepaid, Visa Delta. Cost related payment fees may be applicable depending upon the form of payment. Moreover, payments made by Apple Visa and the Mastercard will only be accepted on the Ryanair app of Ryanair Airlines (FR). For the passengers in Germany ONLY, SEPA and direct debit payments can be accepted up to 10 days prior to the flight departure.
What should you do if your payment has declined when making a new Ryanair Airlines (FR) booking?
While booking the flight tickets at Ryanair Airlines (FR) if your payment is declined then please note the following:
If the payment initially declines then you will be given another opportunity to return to the payment page or re-enter your payment details again or enter the new form of payment.
If the payment is declined for the second time then the flights will be automatically cancelled after the 5 minutes and you will be required to make a new reservation.
How can you apply for a refund?
If you wish to claim a full refund for the cancelled flight then you need to log into your MyRyanair account and follow the steps for the refund. All refunds will be processed within the 7 working days to the original mode of the payment.
How much will a flight change cost?
Ryanair Airlines (FR) offers flight change services starting from $39.44 per person and the charges can be varied from season to season. Moreover, you will also be charged for any price difference between your original booking and the fare of new booking.
What will be the charges for the name change in Ryanair Airlines (FR)?
Ryanair Airlines (FR) offers the name change service.To change the name the fees starts from $129.62.
How will you be notified of a flight cancellation?
Ryanair Airlines (FR) sends you the notification if your flight has been rescheduled/ Cancelled through the phone/email address provided at the time of booking the flights.
How will you receive the mobile boarding pass?
After you have successfully checked in for your flight using the Ryanair app, the mobile boarding pass will be automatically saved onto the phone and you can view your mobile boarding pass through the Ryanair app by selecting the Boarding Pass from the app home screen.
Why do Ryanair Airlines (FR) only accept passport IDs?
Ryanair Airlines (FR) passengers must carry their valid passport. As 80% of the Ryanair Airlines (FR) passengers travel without checking in a bag. Ryanair Airlines (FR) cabin crew verify the identity of the passenger travelling and verify their passport at the boarding gate.
What are the airport bag drop deadlines?
We recommend that you check-in baggage as early as possible, the Bag Drop desks open two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.The Bag Drop desks close strictly 40 minutes before the scheduled time of departure. If you miss this deadline your booking could be cancelled without refund and you could be prevented from boarding the plane.
What is Ryanair Airlines (FR)’s boarding procedure?
The boarding gate of Ryanair Airlines (FR) opens 30 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time. Passengers who have purchased the Priority boarding pass are allowed to board first. However, the boarding gate closes strictly 20 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time. Passengers arriving late are not allowed to board the plane.
Can you make changes to the saved trip?
After you have saved a trip then you can make changes to your trip details and then resave your trip in Ryanair Airlines (FR).
Ryanair Popular Airports
- Leonardo Da Vinci Fiumicino Airport Flights
- Dublin Airport Flights
- London Stansted Airport Flights
- Barajas International Airport Flights
- Catania Fontanarossa Airport Flights
Popular routes of the Ryanair airlines
- Catania to Rome (CTA to ROM)
- Rome to Catania (ROM to CTA)
- Rome to Madrid (ROM to MAD)
- Edinburgh to Dublin (EDI to DUB)
- Dublin to Copenhagen (DUB to CPH)
Ryanair airlines Destinations
- Flights to Berlin
- Flights to Athens
- Flights to Rome
- Flights to Catania
- Flights to Madrid
- Flights to Dublin
- Flights to Copenhagen
Other Help Topics of Ryanair airlines