Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Swiss Airlines
We are always in a hurry to catch our flights and that’s why we often miss them because of lack of information. But thanks to online flight status, we can keep track of our flight whether it’s late or early. Now, you can simply get the information about your flight from the official website or from the official app of the airlines. For more comprehensive information, read this Swiss International Airlines flight Status and never miss any information about your flight.
Swiss International Airlines also known as Swiss Air Lines is the official flag carrier of Switzerland and a subsidiary of the Lufthansa group. Headquartered at EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg near Basel, the airline currently operates on 120 destinations with 88 aircrafts in its fleet. It serves destinations in Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Asia. Zurich airport is its main hub while Geneva Airport is its focus city.
How to Check Swiss Airlines Flight Status
There are several ways to check the flight status in Swiss Airlines. You can either visit the official website to check the Swiss international airlines live flight status or you can call customer support service of the airlines. If you are at the airport, take assistance from the staff at Swiss Airlines counter for live updates.
- Visit the official website of Swiss Airlines.
- Login with your credentials into your account.
- Click on Flight status
- Add your flight number and flight departure date and click proceed.
- The next page will display the real-time status of your flight status.
- Call Swiss airlines customer support number 1800 102 5838 and get the latest information about flight from the airline representative.
- You can also track your flight status available on the overhead screen at the airport.
- If you are at the airport, simply ask the staff at the Swiss Airlines counter about Swiss International Airlines live flight status.
How to Check Flight Status with PNR
Keeping track of your ticket, flight status along with flight timing can be quite a handful. That’s why it’s better to check the flight status beforehand with the help of your PNR available on your ticket.
- Login to the Airline’s official app.
- Navigate through the interface and click on live flight status.
- Add your PNR in the mentioned box and flight date to know about your flight status.
Check Flight status via Flight Route
You can search your flight status even if you don’t remember your flight number or PNR.
- Visit the official website of Swiss Airlines.
- Click on find flight status to know Swiss International Airlines flight status.
- Click on Flight route and your original departure location and destination city along with flight departure date and time.
- Lastly click on “search” and view your flight status.
Swiss International Airlines Flight Status Description
To avoid that last-minute rush, you can always track your flight status to keep yourself updated with departure and arrival timing. However, we have listed the flight status description of Swiss International Airlines so that you don’t get confused at the very last minute.
- Scheduled – Flight is on time and not yet airborne.
- Delayed – Flight will depart after its scheduled departing time.
- Departed – Flight has left the departure gate but may not be airborne yet.
- In Air – Flight has taken off.
- Diverted – Flight has been diverted to a new destination instead of the original destination.
- Recovery – Flight has departed from the diverted location and enroute the scheduled destination.
- Landed – Flight has landed.
- Arrived – Flight has arrived at its destination gate
- Cancelled – Flight has been cancelled
- No Takeoff Info – The real-time status of the flight is not available. Contact the airline for all the information
Importance of Swiss International Airlines Flight Status
It is highly important to keep track of your flight timing to avoid any last minute hassle. Always reach the airport well before the scheduled departure to complete all security checkpoints, check-in process and baggage submission. It’s always better to keep extra time in case of any hiccups at the airport. And that’s why you need Swiss International Airline flight status to keep you ahead of your schedule.
How to check Swiss Air Lines flight status?
There are two ways to check the status of Swiss flights. You can either check the status online by visiting Swiss’s official website or by calling the Swiss customer support number.
Where can I get the real-time information of my Swiss International Airlines flight status?
The most reliable way to get the latest information of your Swiss flight status is to search it at the airline’s website, or at the airport counter.
How can I know if my Swiss flight is on-time or late?
If you are at the airport, you can visit the Swiss counter and ask them the status of your flight. You can also check your Swiss flight online status by visiting the airline’s official website and entering your PNR or route, or flight number.
What if my flight is delayed and the airline didn’t notify me?
If your flight is delayed or cancelled and you haven't received any prior notification from the airlines, then you can either demand compensation or request for an alternate flight to your destination incase if the flight is delayed for more than 3 hours.
What if the airline is unsure of the scheduled departure?
There are times when airlines are unsure about the status of scheduled flights due to various reasons such as extreme weather, technical issues. In this case, airlines usually highlight the status with No Takeoff info on Live Swiss Airlines Flight Status.
Does Swiss International Airlines have online check-in?
Yes Swiss offers online check-in up to 36 hours before departure. The baggage drop and check-in begins 2 hours prior departure.
How soon can I check-in for Swiss International Airlines Flights?
You can check-in 36 hours prior to the scheduled departure for all Swiss operated flights departing from Finland. Whereas, the fcheck-in for flights to the USA opens 24 hours before departure.
How to check Swiss Airlines online flight status?
To check the flight status online, simply login to the official website of Swiss and enter your PNR and flight number along with departure date to know your live flight status.
What does diverted mean in Swiss Air Lines Flight status?
If you see ‘Flight Diverted’ on the live flight status then it means that the flight has been rerouted to another destination instead of the original destination.
How is Swiss Flight Status helpful?
If you are in a hurry to reach the airport, or are stuck in bad weather, then you can check the status of your flight to know the live status of your flight. Perhaps your flight is delayed due to bad weather as well.
Swiss Air Lines Popular Destinations
Swiss Air Lines Popular Routes
- Cheap flights from San Francisco to Auckland
- Cheap flights from Doha to Chicago
- Cheap flights from Miami to Paris
- Cheap flights from Barcelona to New York
- Cheap flights from Abu Dhabi to Adana
- Cheap flights from Las Vegas to Abu Dhabi
- Cheap flights from Kuwait to Istanbul
- Cheap flights from London to Montego Bay
- Cheap flights from Kuala Lumpu to Cairo