Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Delta Airlines
Tracking current flight status has become easy. The airline you have booked your flight with, updates you its live status through notification on your mobile. You can also visit the official website of the concerned airline to get live flight status information. It takes just a few steps to get a complete picture of Delta Air Lines flight status, scheduled departure, scheduled arrival, terminal number, etc.
Delta is one of the major airlines of the USA and legacy carrier, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
How to Check Delta Air Lines Flight Status
There are several ways to check Delta flight status. You can either check it online by visiting Delta’s website, call Delta customer support service, or if you are in the airport, visit the Delta counter. Here are some ways to get updates on flight status.
- Visit Delta’s official website
- Click on Flight Status
- Enter your flight’s number and departure date
- The next page will display the real-time status of your Delta flight
If you are in the airport already, visit one of Delta’s counters and ask the on-site executive for the latest updates on your flights. You can also get updated information on the screens available at the airport.
If you are not at the airport and not receiving any updates online, it is better to call the Delta customer support number directly. Share your flight details with the executive, and they will provide you with the latest information.
How to Check in Delta PNR Status
Keeping track of your ticket, Delta Air Lines status, and flight timing were once considered cumbersome. But not anymore. Delta has simplified the entire tracking process. Since each airline provides a unique Passenger Name Record or PNR number to each passenger, it becomes easy for you to track your status online. Even if the booking has multiple reservations, they will all have the same PNR number. To check if your PNR number is confirmed, you can enter the number on ‘Find Your Trip’, on Delta’s website.
You can also call Delta’s Customer Support Number to enquire about your PNR status. You may have to share some details regarding the booking with Delta customer executives.
Delta Air Lines Flight Status
Your entire itinerary will change if the airline reschedules your flight. To avoid that last-minute rush, you can always track Delta Air Lines flight status to keep yourself updated with departure and arrival timing. However, we have listed the flight status description of Delta so that you don’t have to get restless fearing the last-minute rush.
- Scheduled: The flight is on time and not yet airborne.
- Delayed: The flight will depart after its scheduled departure time.
- Departed: The flight has left the departure gate but may not be airborne yet.
- In Air: The flight has taken off.
- Diverted: Flight has been diverted to a new destination instead of the original destination.
- Recovery: The flight has departed from the diverted location and is en route to the scheduled destination.
- Landed: The flight has landed.
- Arrived: The flight has arrived at its destination gate
- Canceled: The flight has been canceled
- No Takeoff Info: The real-time status of the flight is not available. Contact the airline for all the information.
Importance of Delta Air Lines Flight Status
Tracking a flight is crucial as it enables travelers and those picking up travelers to know whether the flight has departed, landed, or is on schedule. Flight delays cause inconvenience. However, airlines have made it possible for the passengers to predict the delay or any changes in the schedule before time, which eases the stress to a great extent.
How can you check Delta Air Lines flight status?
There are two ways to check the status of Delta Air Lines flights. You can either check the status online by visiting Delta’s official website or by calling the Delta Air Lines customer support number.
Where can I get the real-time information of my Delta flight status?
The most reliable way to get the latest information of your Delta flight status is to search it at Delta’s website, or at the airport counter.
How can I know if my Delta flight is on-time or late?
If you are at the airport, you can visit the Delta counter and ask them the status of your flight. You can also check it online by visiting the airline’s official website and entering your PNR or route, or flight number.
What if my flight is delayed and the airline didn’t notify me?
Delta always keeps its passengers informed with its latest status. If somehow the airline doesn’t notify you, you can claim compensation.
What if the airline is unsure of the scheduled departure?
It happens once in a blue moon when the airline is unsure about its flight’s departure. It happens due to a technical glitch, natural calamity, or emergency government guidelines with immediate effect. In such cases, the airline will inform you about the delay. You will be compensated if the flight is 3-hour later than its scheduled departure.
Delta Airlines Popular Destinations
Delta Airlines Popular Routes
- Cheap flights from Denver to Boston
- Cheap flights from Houston to New York
- Cheap flights from Buenos Aires to Cancun
- Cheap flights from Dallas to Atlanta
- Cheap flights from Montevideo to Mexico City
- Cheap flights from Minneapolis to Paris
- Cheap flights from Chicago to San Francisco
- Cheap flights from Los Angeles to Miami