Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Singapore Airlines (SQ)
Singapore Airlines- the flag carrier airline of Singapore, was founded in 1947 as Malayan Airways. The airline operates its flights mostly from its primary hub Singapore Changi Airport and connects 137 destinations globally. Furthermore, Skytrax has ranked Singapore Airlines as the world’s best airline. It has more than 20 subsidiaries and several airline-related subsidiaries. Moreover, it was the launch customer of the world’s largest passenger aircraft, Airbus A380. In addition, it was also a customer of Boeing 787-10 and the ultra-long-ranger version of the Airbus A350-900. The Singapore Airlines flights cover 137 destinations worldwide.
Singapore Airlines (SQ) operates 2770 flights per week to over 137 destinations globally. Besides, it has a fleet size of 150 aircraft, mainly consisting of Airbus and Boeing. Below is the list of aircraft owned by the airline:
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||12|
Singapore Airlines Flights Details
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destinations|
|2770||Singapore changi Airport (SIN)|
Popular Singapore Airlines Flights Routes and Destinations
|Origin||Destination||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Mumbai (BOM)||Singapore (SIN)||Jun 16, 2022||USD368|
|Hong Kong (HKG)||New York (JFK)||Apr 12, 2022||USD1167|
|Hong Kong (HKG)||Los Angeles (LAX)||Jun 12. 2022||USD800|
|Singapore (SIN)||Mumbai (BOM)||Mar, 15. 2022||USD450|
|Seattle (SEA)||Singapore (SIN)||Sep 25, 2022||USD572|
|New York (JFK)||Hong Kong (HKG)||Mar 18, 2022||USD1250|
Top Airports Served by Singapore Airlines (SQ)
Here is a list of top airports served by the airline, before you make Singapore Airlines flight booking.
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Adelaide Airport (ADL)
- Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Sydney Airport (SYD)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Kempegowda International Airport (BLR)
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
Singapore Airlines Policies & Services
Singapore Airlines (SQ) constantly updates its cancellation and refund policy to keep it flexible and convenient for passengers. Hence, it is better to keep yourself updated with the latest information, before you make any Singapore Airlines flight booking. You don’t have to worry about the last-minute cancellation cost with the Singapore Airlines flights reservation. Under the Singapore Airlines cancellation Policy, you can cancel your flight tickets Singapore and claim a full refund under the following circumstances:
- You can cancel only the Singapore Airlines flight booking made from https://www.singaporeair.com/ or a local Singapore Airlines office. To cancel the booking made through a third party, you have to contact them.
- Singapore Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy, if the flight is canceled within 24 hours of booking and if your flight departure is at least seven days later at the time of reservation, the airline will not charge you any cancellation fee.
- The flight tickets Singapore cancellation fee amount depends on various factors, like- flight route, destination, type of ticket, etc.
- In the event of flight cancellation or delay by the airline’s end, the passengers will be provided with complimentary meals, accommodation, and assistance.
- The airline allows its customers to hold their reservation for 24hours as long as the booking is made from its official website, and the reservation is made at least one week prior to the flight’s scheduled departure.
- You will be eligible for a refund in case of cancellation if the Singapore Airlines flight booking is made from Singapore Airlines’ official website.
- If you cancel a non-refundable ticket, only the refundable taxes will be credited to the original mode of payment.
- As per Singapore Airlines’ 24 hours cancellation policy, the passenger is eligible for a refund if the flight tickets Singapore is canceled within 24 hours from booking. The flight’s scheduled departure should be seven days from the booking date.
- The refund will be credited within 7-10 working days from the day of cancellation. If the payment is delayed, you can contact the airline’s customer support.
- Passengers affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions, government travel restrictions, technical glitches, etc., can claim a full refund.
Singapore Airlines (SQ) allows two bags in the cabin per passenger, depending on the class of travel. In addition, the checked baggage allowance is also subject to the weight, piece of concept, destination, and the type of flight tickets Singapore.
Cabin Baggage Allowance
|Suites / First class / Business Class||2 pieces||115cm (length+width+height)||7kg each|
|Premium Economy class / Economy Class||1 piece||115cm (length+width+height)||7kg|
Checked Baggage Allowance
For flights to all destinations except the USA and Canada
|Suites & First Class||50kg|
|Premium Economy Class||35kg|
For flights to the USA and Canada
|Suites & First Class||2 pieces||32kg each|
|Business Class||2 pieces||32kg each|
|Premium Economy class||2 pieces||23kg each|
|Economy Class||2 pieces||23kg each|
Carry-on Baggage for Infants
- The checked baggage allowance for the infants depends on the itinerary and class of travel.
- The checked baggage allowance of Singapore airlines cheap flights for infants is the same as for adults.
- If you purchase a separate seat for a kid under three years old, you are eligible to bring a child car seat or harness on board. However, the harness must be approved by FAA.
- The airline offers limited bassinet seats on a first-come-first-served basis for passengers traveling with infants. Each bassinet supports a maximum weight of 14kg.
- Singapore Airlines(SQ) allows cats and small dogs with valid Health and Rabies vaccination certificates to fly with you in the cabin or cargo. However, the pet and carrier’s combined weight should be within 32kgs.
- Your pet can travel with you on the same flight as checked baggage as long as it is three months old.
- The airline does not accept pets on Boeing 737- operated flights due to no temperature control in the cargo hold.
Singapore airlines cheap flights allows its passengers to hold a telephone reservation made directly with the airline’s call center without paying the amount for up to 24 hours.
Check-in & Verification
- Web check-in and mobile app check-in of Singapore airlines cheap flights are available options and can be done 24 hours before the scheduled departure. The boarding pass can be collected online or at the airport counter.
- For counter check-in, passengers need to check-in at least 1 hour before the departure.
While traveling with a Singapore airlines cheap flights, you can choose from 1400+ on-demand entertainment options, including your favorite movies, shows, and sports. KrisWorld, the airline’s official entertainment system, offers a digital content portal, web-based gaming, audio-video-based wellness program, and more.
Singapore Airlines (SQ) offers a wide array of delicious in-flight meals such as snacks, beverages, and freshly prepared dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all class passengers. You need to pre-order your meal before boarding the flight.
Passengers booking Singapore Airlines (SQ) can visit the official website of the airline https://www.singaporeair.com/ or call on their customer support no 001 833 727 0118.
Can I cancel my Singapore Airlines (SQ) flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked https://www.singaporeair.com/, Singapore Airlines contact no 001 833 727 0118, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Singapore Airlines flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Singapore Airlines (SQ) reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
As per Singapore Airlines' cancellation policy, to get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
How long will it take to get the refund?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 working days of Singapore Airlines(SQ) flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
The Singapore Airlines flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Does Singapore Airlines (SQ) Airlines provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Singapore Airlines (SQ) offers wheelchair and mobility services from the check-in counters at your departing airport.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Singapore Airlines (SQ)?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for Singapore Airlines (SQ) flights.
Is it safe to travel with Singapore Airlines (SQ) during Covid-19?
Singapore Airlines (SQ) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to providing a PPE kit and checking the temperature of each passenger, Singapore Airlines (SQ) ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes, you can bring your own food and can eat it on the flight. However, you aren’t allowed to drink your own alcoholic beverages on the flight.
Does Singapore Airlines (SQ) provide in-flight dining?
Singapore Airlines (SQ) provides food and beverages on all flights, depending on the duration of the journey. Passengers need to pre-order the meal before boarding the flight.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
Where can I check my Singapore Airlines (SQ) flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Singapore Airlines (SQ). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Singapore Airlines (SQ) allow pets on flights?
Yes, you can travel seamlessly with your beloved pet on Singapore Airlines (SQ) flights. However, to learn more about the flying with pets guidelines you are advised to visit the official website.
Singapore Popular Airports
- Singapore Changi Airport Flights
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport Flights
- Los Angeles International Airport Flights
- John F Kennedy International Airport Flights
- San Francisco International Airport Flights
- Mactan Cebu International Airport Flights
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport Flights
Popular routes of the Singapore Airlines
- Singapore to Manila (SIN to MNL)
- Manila to Singapore (MNL to SIN)
- Los Angeles to Singapore (LAX to SIN)
- Singapore to Los Angeles (SIN to LAX)
- New York City to Singapore (NYC to SIN)
- Singapore to New York City (SIN to NYC)
- San Francisco to Singapore (SFO to SIN)
- Singapore to San Francisco (SIN to SFO)
Singapore Airlines Destinations
- Flights to Manila
- Flights to Singapore
- Flights to Los Angeles
- Flights to New York City
- Flights to San Francisco
- Flights to Ho Chi Minh City
Other Help Topics of Singapore Airlines
- Singapore Airline customer support number
- Singapore Airline flight change
- Singapore Airline cancellation policy
- Singapore Airline refund policy
- Singapore Airline baggage policy